Generations of TK posters

First generation, although when I joined it was as an anti-troll. It took some time for my sense of humor to adjust. Eventually, I saw the value of being unplesant for once, and I've been peddling smut ever since.

I'm still too polite. But that's what my duals (CU, MM, TQ, etc.) are for.

mmm...gotta go find that "offensive" avatar again, you all remember the girl with the daisy?

-SB

Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
Sonofanbitch, it's He Himself.

Will need to discuss upcoming MrToast storyline at your leisure.

Caitriona

Something Wicked
Sadistic Bastard said:
First generation, although when I joined it was as an anti-troll. It took some time for my sense of humor to adjust. Eventually, I saw the value of being unplesant for once, and I've been peddling smut ever since.

I'm still too polite. But that's what my duals (CU, MM, TQ, etc.) are for.

mmm...gotta go find that "offensive" avatar again, you all remember the girl with the daisy?

-SB

OMG!!! A SB sighting!!!! :bigass:

Not here....

* Poof! *

-SB

Randall Flagg

I am, I believe, first generation. I first appeared at the ezboard Trollkingdom under a similar but slightly different name. While I went with the surname of Flagg, I believe I also went with Nyarlohotep. It was there that I made the acquaintance of the delightful missmanners.

I

Ironclad

I sill love you Neon.

Does God claim a Generation to the worms crushed under his feet? I think not.

Friday

Bazinga!
Hmmm...

I guess I registered during the first generation, only because I couldn't get into TBBS due to their server move. I posted a couple of times, then drifted off.

Came back this year...for various and sundry reasons. I kinda like this place because it says what it is, and doesn't pretend to be something it's not.

beergoggles

I'm not wearing any panties!!
I am not part of a generation, per se. I am a messenger of change. Perhaps this change portends the rise of the Greatest Generation. History will have to judge.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Don't bend over to pick up the soap, whatever you do.

beergoggles

I'm not wearing any panties!!
jack said:
Don't bend over to pick up the soap, whatever you do.

Is that supposed to be a set-up for another felching joke? I just don't have the motivation anymore. Looking at your mugshot has put me off this whole board for a while. You are truly an unattractive person.

I guess there's nothing you can do about that, but whenever I see a post from you -- and you are spamming fool -- I'll have that "Jack the Stoke Victim" image in my head and I'll just want to scrub my frontal lobe with steel wool.

Trixie

beergoggles said:
Is that supposed to be a set-up for another felching joke? I just don't have the motivation anymore. Looking at your mugshot has put me off this whole board for a while. You are truly an unattractive person.

I guess there's nothing you can do about that, but whenever I see a post from you -- and you are spamming fool -- I'll have that "Jack the Stoke Victim" image in my head and I'll just want to scrub my frontal lobe with steel wool.

damn that was a nasty pic I almost forgot about it until you brought it up again.

Strummer

4F+3r m3 +H3 d3LU9e

BitchSlapSmitty

I just needed a place to take as decent shit.