Genius inventors creates car that.."Runs off of Water"

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
I also posted this over on Lonaf as "Warhammer" :)

I can remember being told a very long time ago, thet according to the laws of physics, under the right conditions anything will burn. "even Ice will burn if contained in the right ennviroment". Here is a guy that proved this by building a car the runs off of pure water.

Check this out and see for yourselves 8) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ3juM6vHwg

Cranky Bastard

As if we need to seriously strain our already over-strained pure water supplies.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting. It seems as if he solved the problem of hydrolysis by finding the correct electrical resonant synchronicity which means he was able to defeat the problem of spending more energy in splitting the hydrogen and oxygen than was made in the process to begin with.

Very odd that he died two years later from food poisining after a High Court Judge had given him the legal run around and sent him packing.

Techman

starguard said:
I also posted this over on Lonaf as "Warhammer" :)

I can remember being told a very long time ago, thet according to the laws of physics, under the right conditions anything will burn. "even Ice will burn if contained in the right ennviroment". Here is a guy that proved this by building a car the runs off of pure water.

Check this out and see for yourselves 8) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ3juM6vHwg
I got a bridge you oughta buy...great view of Brooklyn.

Tyrant

Tyrant

Techman said:
I got a bridge you oughta buy...great view of Brooklyn.
Why not watch the video and provide constructive criticism?

Techman

Messenger said:
Why not watch the video and provide constructive criticism?
I don't need to...why do you think I call myself Techman?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Because you don't have the balls to call yourself Socketwrenchmonkey?

Tyrant

Techman said:
I don't need to...why do you think I call myself Techman?
You do need to because you're not in Kansas, Dorothy, where a smattering of rednecks might posrep your BS post with 'A-hyuk, tis an informed 'witty' WordForge comment, as compeletely informed as ayum!'

Now let's watch you waste more precious TK bandwidth so you can post another dismissive, 'informed' comment, or glare in surprise as you provide intimate knowledge as to why a hydrogen-powered car isn't economically viable, or even possible, which is inferred from the tenor of your post.

Cranky Bastard

Mentalist said:
Indeed. Although the techniques used in a theoretical hydrolysis engine wouldn't require fresh water, so the concern of water shortages would not be an issue since you could just use sea water.

Saltwater is extremely corrosive. If the process can be accomplished entirely through plastic, then maybe the guy has something.

People that live on a beach see their cars eaten in about 3 years. Hint: never buy a car from someone living on the beach. The salt in the air corrodes the engine.

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
If Doc from "Back to the Future" can build a car with a flux Capacitor that can run off garbage and can go 88 mph, then building a car that runs off water should be a snap" :meh: