Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get Rid of Daycare

You deserve what happened to you since you allowed it. Fucking bitch.........to think you are an IRS auditor/investigator...........THUGS, Inc.

And why have Daycare?? Nobody is put down here except me. Get rid of it. Trust me, I won't try getting back on this crap you call a message board then act like something has been done to YOU. Fuck you. Where were ya when my life was being ruined personally, professionally, financially??

Oh Wait...........you were one of the people taking part in the maliciousness.

Rov_is_a_Fag said:
You want legal expenses missmanners??? cait?? whoever the hell you are?? What a fucking joke you are. Hypocrite.
Boy are you rowdy.

Tell me, why should the owner of this site put up with legal threats, when they could just ban you?

No one weeped for your absence. Shape up or pay the price.

Tyrant said:
Boy are you rowdy.

Tell me, why should the owner of this site put up with legal threats, when they could just ban you?

No one weeped for your absence. Shape up or pay the price.

Fuck you messenger..........I have already paid a big price. There are several other people who are going to pay as big, if not bigger price than I have paid the last three years.

I am going to find out who you are.

jack said:
I'd love to see Deb doing aerobics :bigass:

I need to start doing TaeBo again..............I was in the best shape of my life when I did his tapes.........I don't have a work-out room anymore.

It could be the reason certain people have their panties in wads right now.

Yep

Stunned Silence

Panties in Wads

Move on................there is nothing here to see.

Move on with your life.