Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get Rid of Daycare

Not me..............I'm losing everything while I wait for the guberment to do something about my case.

Do you think Alberto cares? HELL NO. He cares not.

Why won't DOJ, JAG, IRS, FBI, TBI, CIA, SS, NSA, DOD, FTC, PETA, Medicare, Attorney Generals, U.S. Attorney's, Alberto or anyone else just say...................Lookie here JillianBacardi, you are a WhackJob.......the IP numbers you gave us are just that.............IP numbers. All the other criminal activity you shared with us.................WELL THATS WHAT YOU GIT FOR CLICKING ON THE "REPORT GUBERMENT CORRUPTION" "REPORT CRIMINAL ACTIVITY" "REPORT CYBERCRIME" "REPORT IDENTITY THEFT" "REPORT COUNTERFIETING" "REPORT TAX EVADERS" "REPORT MEDICARE FRAUD" "REPORT ILLEGAL WEAPONS" "REPORT ILLEGAL DRUGS" "REPORT, REPORT, REPORT"...........

Tyrant said:
Boy are you rowdy.

Tell me, why should the owner of this site put up with legal threats, when they could just ban you?

Jeezus Messenger................you are more of a PUSSY than I ever thought. Why do you think the FBI website banned me??? HUH???? TRY GITTING BANNED FROM THE FBI WEBSITE THEN COME CRYING TO ME ABOUT LEGAL THREATS YOU NO TALENT BUM.

I EXPECT ALBERTO TO BAN ME FROM THE DOJ WEBSITE NEXT.

THEN SO ON AND SO FORTH. I WILL END UP BEING THE MOST NOTORIOUS, BANNED PERSON ON THE INTERNET.

I HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM BIGGER AND MORE IMPORTANT WEBSITES THAN THIS ONE.

Rov_is_a_Fag said:
I need to start doing TaeBo again..............I was in the best shape of my life when I did his tapes.........I don't have a work-out room anymore.

Tae Bo is weird...that guy did some classes around Stowe a few years ago when he was developing that system.

I like the Sugar Ray Leonard Boxout. Thats fun, plus I pretend I'm punching Hellman in the stomach whenever I do the punches.

Rov_is_a_Fag said:
THEN SO ON AND SO FORTH. I WILL END UP BEING THE MOST NOTORIOUS, BANNED PERSON ON THE INTERNET.

I HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM BIGGER AND MORE IMPORTANT WEBSITES THAN THIS ONE.
I don't doubt it.

^Perhaps I will troll the USDA website next Techman.

MOO

What did you guys find on that airplane you had to quarantine?

Assholes.

Go ahead........................make my day. I ain't scared of any of you NO TALENT BUMS.

Techman said:
I don't doubt it.

Yeah...............thats your problem Techman, you have doubted me every step of the way. Guess how many federal agent names I have from just about every fucking agency in bidness??

Take a guess Techman. I bet I know your name, I just don't know which one you are. I know who the IRS agent is.

Count on it.

fsdQRARWADSl;kAKJHADLK H a################## ########################### ############################# #########!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$#### #################################### ### ##################################### ## ###################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$### ############################################# ################################ #####################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@# @!$####################################### ############################################## ################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$####### ##################################### ########################################## ###############!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$######### ####################################### ### ################################################## !@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$########################### ################################################## ########################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$### ################################################## ################################################!@ $#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$############################# ################################################## ######################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$##### ################################################## ##############################################!@$# $#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$############################### ################################################## ####################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$####### ################################################## ############################################!@$#$# !@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$################################# ################################################## ##################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$######### ################################################## ##########################################!@$#$#!@ !$@#@#$!!$@#@!$################################### ################################################## ################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$########### ################################################## ########################################!@$#$#!@!$ @#@#$!!$@#@!$##################################### ################################################## ##############!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$############# ################################################## ######################################!@$#$#!@!$@# @#$!!$@#@!$####################################### ################################################## ############!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$############### ################################################## ####################################!@$#$#!@!$@#@# $!!$@#@!$######################################### ################################################## ##########!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$################# ################################################## ##################################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$! !$@#@!$########################################### ################################################## ########!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$################### ################################################## ################################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$ @#@!$############################################# ################################################## ######!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$##################### ################################################## ##############################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@# @!$############################################### ################################################## ####!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$####################### ################################################## ############################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@! $################################################# ################################################## ##!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$######################### ################################################## ##########################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$# ################################################## ################################################## !@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$########################### ################################################## ########################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$### ################################################## ################################################!@ $#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$############################# ################################################## ######################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$##### ################################################## ##############################################!@$# $#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$############################### ################################################## ####################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$####### ################################################## ############################################!@$#$# !@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$################################# ################################################## ##################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$######### ################################################## ##########################################!@$#$#!@ !$@#@#$!!$@#@!$################################### ################################################## ################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$########### ################################################## ########################################!@$#$#!@!$ @#@#$!!$@#@!$##################################### ################################################## ##############!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$############# ################################################## ######################################!@$#$#!@!$@# @#$!!$@#@!$####################################### ################################################## ############!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$############### ################################################## ####################################!@$#$#!@!$@#@# $!!$@#@!$######################################### ################################################## ##########!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$################# ################################################## ##################################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$! !$@#@!$########################################### ################################################## ########!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$################### ################################################## ################################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$ @#@!$############################################# ################################################## ######!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$##################### ################################################## ##############################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@# @!$############################################### ################################################## ####!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$####################### ################################################## ############################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@! $################################################# ################################################## ##!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$######################### ################################################## ##########################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$# ################################################## ################################################## !@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$########################### ################################################## ########################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$### ################################################## ################################################!@ $#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$############################# ################################################## ######################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$##### ################################################## ##############################################!@$# $#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$############################### ################################################## ####################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$####### ################################################## ############################################!@$#$# !@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$################################# ################################################## ##################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$######### ################################################## ##########################################!@$#$#!@ !$@#@#$!!$@#@!$################################### ################################################## ################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$########### ################################################## ########################################!@$#$#!@!$ @#@#$!!$@#@!$##################################### ################################################## ##############!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$############# ################################################## ######################################!@$#$#!@!$@# @#$!!$@#@!$####################################### ################################################## ############fsdQRARWADSl;kAKJHAD

fsdQRARWADSl;kAKJHADLK H a################## ########################### ############################# #########!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$#### #################################### ### ##################################### ## ###################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$### ############################################# ################################ #####################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@# @!$####################################### ############################################## ################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$####### ##################################### ########################################## ###############!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$######### ####################################### ### ################################################## !@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$########################### ################################################## ########################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$### ################################################## ################################################!@ $#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$############################# ################################################## ######################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$##### ################################################## ##############################################!@$# $#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$############################### ################################################## ####################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$####### ################################################## ############################################!@$#$# !@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$################################# ################################################## ##################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$######### ################################################## ##########################################!@$#$#!@ !$@#@#$!!$@#@!$################################### ################################################## ################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$########### ################################################## ########################################!@$#$#!@!$ @#@#$!!$@#@!$##################################### ################################################## ##############!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$############# ################################################## ######################################!@$#$#!@!$@# @#$!!$@#@!$####################################### ################################################## ############!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$############### ################################################## ####################################!@$#$#!@!$@#@# $!!$@#@!$######################################### ################################################## ##########!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$################# ################################################## ##################################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$! !$@#@!$########################################### ################################################## ########!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$################### ################################################## ################################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$ @#@!$############################################# ################################################## ######!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$##################### ################################################## ##############################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@# @!$############################################### ################################################## ####!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$####################### ################################################## ############################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@! $################################################# ################################################## ##!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$######################### ################################################## ##########################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$# ################################################## ################################################## !@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$########################### ################################################## ########################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$### ################################################## ################################################!@ $#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$############################# ################################################## ######################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$##### ################################################## ##############################################!@$# $#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$############################### ################################################## ####################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$####### ################################################## ############################################!@$#$# !@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$################################# ################################################## ##################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$######### ################################################## ##########################################!@$#$#!@ !$@#@#$!!$@#@!$################################### ################################################## ################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$########### ################################################## ########################################!@$#$#!@!$ @#@#$!!$@#@!$##################################### ################################################## ##############!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$############# ################################################## ######################################!@$#$#!@!$@# @#$!!$@#@!$####################################### ################################################## ############!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$############### ################################################## ####################################!@$#$#!@!$@#@# $!!$@#@!$######################################### ################################################## ##########!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$################# ################################################## ##################################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$! !$@#@!$########################################### ################################################## ########!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$################### ################################################## ################################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$ @#@!$############################################# ################################################## ######!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$##################### ################################################## ##############################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@# @!$############################################### ################################################## ####!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$####################### ################################################## ############################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@! $################################################# ################################################## ##!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$######################### ################################################## ##########################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$# ################################################## ################################################## !@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$########################### ################################################## ########################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$### ################################################## ################################################!@ $#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$############################# ################################################## ######################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$##### ################################################## ##############################################!@$# $#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$############################### ################################################## ####################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$####### ################################################## ############################################!@$#$# !@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$################################# ################################################## ##################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$######### ################################################## ##########################################!@$#$#!@ !$@#@#$!!$@#@!$################################### ################################################## ################!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$########### ################################################## ########################################!@$#$#!@!$ @#@#$!!$@#@!$##################################### ################################################## ##############!@$#$#!@!$@#@#$!!$@#@!$############# ################################################## ######################################!@$#$#!@!$@# @#$!!$@#@!$####################################### ################################################## ############fsdQRARWADSl;kAKJHADasd

Go away Alex Burchet.............you are a troublemaker. Now where is Techman????

You want some of this BOY???? I ain't no kid or criminal on the internet like you are used to intimidating...........you and your IRS ilk. HELL NO..............I welcome a challenge like you. Come from behind your compooter and I will troll the crap out of you like I have everyone else who had tried to troll me in real life. None of you stand a chance. JEEZ..............what is so pathetic about most of you is I warn you and warn you I will troll you in real life, you won't even know I am trolling you, ya better make your story airtight............and you still don't GIT it.

Bring it on Techman..................I will give you a good old-fashioned JillianBacardi ass-whooping the likes of which you will never forget.

*Jillian spits on the ground*

*glares at Techman*...........you probably are missmanners.........you just pretend you are dating yourself and missmanners is your blow-up doll.