Get rid of the NSFW stuff

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
This is an important point. I don't particularly consider myself a troll either. I found this place by accident, and thought it was a lot of fun, so I stayed.

While I consider trolling a fine art and a bloodsport, I don't really consider myself a troll.

A gnome perhaps, but not a troll.

Seph

Retired Account
i consider myself a nause.

The Next Big Thing

yeah me too the last 3 months, barely posted any where else but BL apart from poking the lockins in daycare with my special bash stick.

And harrasing and negging the members of NAP at every waking moment of your miserable life.

This isn't good.

Seph

Retired Account
oh charles ur a fucking dumb cunt.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
And harrasing and negging the members of NAP at every waking moment of your miserable life.

This isn't good.

But you're the "next big thang", "king of the gutters", "the new jack", surely you've pwned and/or trolled his ass many times over,dawg. Right?

:crickets:

*teehee*

*laughing*

Seph

Retired Account
yeah i feel devastated by his trolling.

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
I am not sure why the idea of merging the MF with other forums always comes up. It's true that the MF exists in a bit of a micro-climate on TK but I don't see why that is such a problem.

It has been around for a long time and has, from nothing, become the most successful forum on TK and consistently provides the best in creativity and comedy. I think that is reason enough to let the Mine Field faithful decide what happens to the forum and since I own this hell hole now It's pretty much a done deal.
I tend to do it to poke at the MFers, but I'll admit they have earned their musty basement forum at the bottom of the board.

I would however be supportive of merging the Badlands with SF. Both are essentially the same forum anyway. Then use Daycare as the dumping ground for flooded threads or other nonsense.

I'd also retire The Tea Room and place it in the Archive section as we did with Skin's forum.

There is a lot more coming in the way of positive change in other ways as well. Ouch will return in its best form yet as well as a TK wiki which looks like it may be headed up by GTC (surprise!) and we will be moving to vBulletin 4.0 in the near future as soon as I have the time to do the upgrade.
Will Ouch be using the new CMS system that was released with vB 4.0? If so then awesome. I always hated that piece of crap Hambil shat out for Ouch.

To bad you bailed me out of Daycare. I was looking forward to the comedy of trying to organize a Wiki out of there.

QSF has moved to its new format and there will be more distinction in SF and GFHH to look forward to as well.
:hmmm:

I doubt I'll like this at all.

Seph

Retired Account
i woke up and it was the first thread i saw, i spontaneously ejaculated and fell right back to sleep...