Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get well soon Stephen Hawking

He did, and it wasn't.

He did not ban stem cell research. There was at the time no federal funding for stem cell research. He opened up federal funding for existing lines, but not for new lines. What he did was only regarding federal funding. It did not constitute in any way shape or form a federal ban on stem cell research. I really hate being in the position of defending that dipshit, but facts are facts.

Bush did not ban stem cell research, he denied the federal government from providing grants and other funding to support it.

I do not have a problem with this. If you want to fund zygote murdering, you can do it on your own.

He did not ban stem cell research. There was at the time no federal funding for stem cell research. He opened up federal funding for existing lines, but not for new lines. What he did was only regarding federal funding. It did not constitute in any way shape or form a federal ban on stem cell research. I really hate being in the position of defending that dipshit, but facts are facts.

What he said.

Bush did not ban stem cell research, he denied the federal government from providing grants and other funding to support it.

I do not have a problem with this. If you want to fund zygote murdering, you can do it on your own.

He didn't stop the federal govt from providing grants and other funding. He limited what the government would fund to the existing stem cell lines.

Yes well close enough. If only he extended that policy to the funding of big corporations with incompetent management.

Well, trying to turn this (year old) Stephen Hawking thread into a stem cell debate, FOR ONE.

05324535874743868263.gif

Well there's an hour of my life I'll never get back...