jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
143298866_10157634093570178_7465553747584004772_n.png

jack

143290539_10158231641296275_7232107536585932070_n.jpg

The Question

Eternal

That's exactly right. When left-wing rioters were torching, looting, and brawling their way through Democrat-controlled cities, the Democrats who controlled those cities just took a knee and fuckin' let 'em do it.

You got that one right. Hello, Stopped Clock.

jack

lol that may be the first quadruple post sniff in TK's history.

Congratulations!

The Question

Eternal
With the stoop anchor on ignore, your "U Mad Bro" thread looks like nothing but sniff.

jack

I'm sorry you're disappointed. A good time is being had by all.

jack

sorry, I don't get it. Meanwhile...
143609242_3975228832489433_7646741203231634294_n.jpg

jack

That's exactly right. When left-wing rioters were torching, looting, and brawling their way through Democrat-controlled cities, the Democrats who controlled those cities just took a knee and fuckin' let 'em do it.

You got that one right. Hello, Stopped Clock.

OK really. Do I have to play Joni Mitchell's "Both Sides Now"? I will if I have to.

jack

143736711_10200181735201556_9034681144720057703_n.jpg

The Question

Eternal
OK really. Do I have to play Joni Mitchell's "Both Sides Now"? I will if I have to.

There aren't any "both sides" to it. Nobody's bailing out the people who got rowdy at the capitol. Celebrities aren't raising bail money for them. Kamala-sutra Harris isn't organizing fundraisers to get them out of jail. D.A.'s aren't catch-and-releasing them.

So, no. There isn't any "both sides" to this.

What there is, is straight up partisan hypocrisy. Black Bloc commies burn and loot and brawl their way through innocent people? No fuckin' problem. As long as those people are "the commoners."

Some folks make the elite in D.C. nervous? Ohhhh, then the gloves are off.

You can't tell me you don't see the double standard.

jack

Hmmm. Kyle Rittenhouse is a millionaire. Republicans support Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert, both known fringe dwellers. Trump didn't hijack the Republican party, they embraced him. Trump was not elected to save us from the Elite cannibal pedophiles. Full stop.

When you say this "Black Bloc commies burn and loot and brawl their way through innocent people" you forget all the Proud Boys, 3% and Wolverine whatevers that do exactly the same thing, those are "white bloc fascists" (to use your phrasing) at pretty much the same time. It is both sides. Storm the capitol looking for people to kidnap? Same with Whitmer. That's not freedom, that's domestic terrorism.

Partisan hypocrisy is at play at both sides too in Congress. It's played out every day. Keystone leaked, remember? That's why it was shut down to begin with. You want people to pay 30 dollars a gallon for water if the aquifer is accidently ruined? I don't. Not for 50 jobs (yes I know 11,000 remporary jobs) but look what it's for. Sludge oil. Dems say they have millions of renewable energy jobs. We have to step away from coal and oil. You know this also.

We have to drop the idea of impeachment if we want "unity" to begin with. All that will do is shore up the Repubs. Article 3 of the 14th amendment will take care of trump for good, and it will only take a simple majority for once to do that. That's essential if we want to move forward. We can agree to disagree but Trump was not a good person to have selected for our 45th. You see the shit that's coming out on how they handled covid and all the other world stage stuff. Rejoining WHO isn't hypocrisy, it's what needs to happen in the middle of a pandemic that's now costing thousands of lives every day. Paris Climate Treaty at least is trying to get off fossil fuels. The climate has changed and what's happening weather wise is not normal at all. Besides covid 2020 was the hottest year ever recorded.

If government could try to at least get along who knows what could happen?

OK now I need coffee.

jack

So, you were called the Vision when you first joined? My memory seems to be returning.

The Question

Eternal
So, you were called the Vision when you first joined? My memory seems to be returning.

Nope. When I first joined, there was an account here called 'Visionrazor' that was intended to be an impersonation of me. In actuality it was being run by Tamar Garish, a former member (and formerly alive person.)

The Question

Eternal
Dems say they have millions of renewable energy jobs.

They tell, sure; they don't show. Have you seen how efficient at power generated versus power lost to production and maintenance renewables like wind and solar... aren't? Look it up; renewables are power sucks, not power generators. They're also worse ecologically than oil and gas.

The better bet -- on all fronts -- is nuclear.

jack

Well, we'll see. GM just announced they're not producing gas powered vehicles after 2035. Christ, I'll be old then.

I love solar. Easy and cheap to build and maintain. You actually get paid back from the electric company for contributing to the grid.

Wind, I'm with you on. Those monstrosities are ridiculous.

Nuclear is cool, if there's some way to keep it clean. The greed outweighs the safety in that industry.