Ghost Whisperer

Mandi

Have any of you guys gotten a chance to see this yet? I thought it was going to be lame because Jennifer Love Hewitt was in it. But the past two shows have been good enough to make me cry. Specially tonights episode with the little dead boy who didn't know he was dead.....

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
there were some interesting twists as the storyline revealed itself.
NEXT time I'll be ready with the Kleenex, tho.

Nice seeing Wentworth Miller in the first ep. ;)

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
WAIT! WAIT! WAIT!

You guys are telling me that a show with Jennifer Love in it is actually GOOD?

Someone catch me, I'm gonna feint.......................................................................

curiousa2z

well....I just said I cried like a baby....:D

you know I'd just hafta suss out a show about ghosts, though....

curiousa2z

seriously, I've never seen JLH in anything before, although I have of course heard the name.

Thus far, she has made me cringe when she 'acts', but I thought that was just me...still, she's cute as a button AND the Executive Producer, I note....so she's not going anywhere...

There are stupider shows and they've done just fine. And the supporting and guest stars ARE good - Mr Miller did a more than credible job as the Vietnam war hero who never got to see his own son grow up...sniffle...and I love the ghosts, so, I'll be watching again..

Mandi

Anyone watch it tonight? why does that damn show always have to make me cry?

curiousa2z

Sean Maher, "Simon" of Serenity/Firefly fame was on last night!!!

Like I said, they have great guest stars. ;)

Morrhigan

Pussie
^Yeah, that was cool, seeing him. I thought he did pretty well.

The show itself is way too sappy for me (sorry, Hambil sweetie) and predictable. Girl sees ghosts, resolves problem holding them back from "moving on", everybody cries, ghost crosses over, the end. Yawn. They need an arc, or something. That bit at the end with the creepy guy staring and laughing, that could have possibility.