Girls that don't swallow

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
No wonder your men cum to me since you're spatting it back out on them.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Yeah, to be honest, once I cum what you do with it is really not my concern - it's already over. Sleep now.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I like it somewhere in the middle. It's fine for my partner to take shots in the mouth/face and play with it and spread it. But the ones who gobble and suck up every last drop like it's their first meal since returning from the desert...that can be a little eepy-cray depending on the person.

I don't like all traces of the 11:00 number removed mere seconds after the curtain comes down.

Tisiphone

Well, I'm not a psycho-sucker (at least I don't think I am) but I think spitting it out is like saying, yeah, your dick is good enough to be in my mouth, but not your jizz.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well, Samantha on Sex and the City was right: some guys just have funky-tasting spunk. It's like smelling a person's sweat. Sometimes it's ambrosia, and sometimes it's just nasty. It's chemistry.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
BTW I don't even know what I'm saying, I haven't slept all night and I'm a little loopy LOL.

GOOD NIGHT!

Tisiphone

I have yet to have nasty tasting spunk, so I are lucky!!!

Tisiphone

Night Eggs!!!!!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I thought this was a Henoch thread.

Tisiphone

Isn't everything Henoch inspired?

Yub

Anachrophobic
Now I know where to go if I want my ejaculate swallowed. Well, either Tisi or Loktar.

Yub

Anachrophobic
MY SPERM DOESN'T MEET YOUR STRINGENT QUALITY STANDARDS,EH? WELL LICK A DONKEY, YOU SPERMIST!

Well, Samantha on Sex and the City was right: some guys just have funky-tasting spunk. It's like smelling a person's sweat. Sometimes it's ambrosia, and sometimes it's just nasty. It's chemistry.

I guess i'm lucky, never had any that was funky-tasting. I did hear that eating lots of honey makes the man-juice taste sweeter.

Tisiphone

LINT LICKER

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Mango chutney really hits the spot.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
No matter what, all cum tastes like salty milk and coins. Everything else is just a variation of that. Also, guys, if you eat a lot of garlic and salty food, your cum will be bitter. If you eat a lot of fruit and sugary foods, your cum will be sweeter. Have a nice day.