Give loktar advice thread

aeommai

cookie?
dunno if loktar needs teh life advice but he seemed really down last time i swung by here, here's his very own US GIVING HIM ADVICE THREAD!!!!

my advice: Read I hope they serve berr in Hell.

Yub

Anachrophobic
I advise Loktar to find out where you live and kick the living shit out of you.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
dunno if loktar needs teh life advice but he seemed really down last time i swung by here, here's his very own US GIVING HIM ADVICE THREAD!!!!

my advice: Read I hope they serve berr in Hell.

I'm doing ok, seriously. Having no job and living with the folks I have my good days and bad days. Only problem nowadays is sometimes my online venting about my bad days gets very whiny or complainy.

Don't freak out if I'm not around(as much?) the next few days. Its been a busy week and its getting busier. Did grocery shopping Tuesday, out celebrating my birthday today(technically yesterday), and then Thursday-Saturday I'm babysitting my nephew. Before they arrive will be helping my mom clean the houseand prepare a big picnic-y dinner for brother, nephew and the rest of the family.

Seph

Retired Account
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
what outfit do you wear when you cook with your mom?

63677207wh4.jpg

jack

You never answered my question Loktar :D

jack

We'll just bump this thread til you respond

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Don't take any wooden nickels.

jack

This was a good one :D

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
This was a good one :D
I still need advice. My girlfriend Ginny doesn't want to hang out on Saturday or Sunday, despite me telling her that's the only days I can hang out. She said that is family time. Might be breaking up with her. Might be over before it started.

jack

How long you been together?

The Question

Eternal
Maybe it's family time with several slices of pumpernickel she painted faces on.