Staff member
It's just a jump to the left

I CAN HARDLY WAIT.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I was Magenta for Halloween once.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
"Glee" Has Been Cancelled, Due to the Homosexual Character Portrayed in the Show. By Order of the Official Censor of Jesusland!

Squirtle the Turtle has been sodmized by Ash Williams' chainsaw, by order of everyone with even a hint of common sense.

Ahhh, what a rush!

Not a bad episode, but could have been better, especially the choreography. I wasn't into the fat black girl (Mercedes) playing Frank N Furter...read it was originally supposed to be John Stamos but a change was made at the last minute. What a shame, Stamos in drag woulda been hot!! The "Toucha Toucha Touch Me" number between Will & Emma was sexy, especially when she ripped off Will's shirt! YUMM-Y!! Also, Puck would have been good in this episode, thank god he is coming back next episode.

SAUSAGEMAN

I watched Touch-a Touch-a Touch-A Touch Me like four times. It was good.

The rest of the episode, not that much. The Murphy episodes always forget a plot.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I was afraid I'd be the only one who thought the episode was kinda bad. There were good parts, of course. I'm really sick of the whole Will & Emma thing (her performance was great, though).

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It was a sloppy confusing mess.

And Kurt was only in it for about 13 seconds before the final number.

Only great thing about this half-baked afterschool special: Becky going as Sue for Halloween. That was genius.