God, what an idiot.

Number_6

beer, I want beer
Nicholas Cage has named his son "Kal-El."

I hope he's a stockier boy than his father, because if not he's going to get an ass kicking or two.

Why do movie stars treat their children like fashion accessories and/or personal statements?

Source

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Darthsikle didn't believe me when I told him this.

Why do celebrities treat their kids as fashion accessories? Because that's how most of them view their kids. You gotta remember, celebrities all have egos that would dwarf those of the everyday man. Everything they do is about them, including having kids and naming them something "different" and "unique". For fuck's sake, Jason Lee named his son Pilot Inspektor.

I admire Jodie Foster, she named her son "Charles".

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Well, it is a pretty stupid name, but at least it can be shortened to 'Kal'.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Retrotrek used to want to name he daughter Autum Attic...Thank God she's matured.

Virginia

didn't someone name her daugter apple, or something absurd like that?

What about prince and prince II
That's cruel, two people with the same name. Then again, wacko jacko never was too sane.

Random

What about the guy who named his kids after the last names of all manchester united players?

Those kids must have gotten beat up a ton at school

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Virginia said:
didn't someone name her daugter apple, or something absurd like that?

What about prince and prince II
That's cruel, two people with the same name. Then again, wacko jacko never was too sane.

That was Gwenyth Paltrow. Courtney Cox named her daughter CoCo but do you ever get the feeling that those aren't their kids' real names? That that's just what they tell the public?

Dark Link

Morituri te salutant
How about George Forman and his god knows how many kids all named george, or some version of.