Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gonda

Gonad said:
Nope, I don't.

"You can always come over, any time you want."
"I want things to be more serious."

Did you know you have unlimited edit time in the shout box? I think anyways. It might be fun to play with sometime.
Haha, lets do it!

Gonad said:
I can smell my period.
OMG me too! Fuck! not yours mine.
Hey, I wonder if you go back and look at my posting sprees-if they fall around the same time every month.
I was soo horny too today, and yesterday,
wait, that might not be any different than any other day
but yeah, maybe it is.

Gonad said:
If you show up tomorrow night you can tell me if that guy really does look like that guy you dated.
Dude! I should find his picture!
Except, maybe I got rid of it-
I think i got rid of most exes pics

I kind of enjoy the anticipation and wait. Makes me appreciate it more. Well, maybe not but I do enjoy the anticipation since I know it is a given.

Love Child said:
Dude! I should find his picture!
Except, maybe I got rid of it-
I think i got rid of most exes pics

You should always keep all pictures of your exes because you never know when their current girlfriends are going to come sniffing around for dirt. ;)

Okay, fair enough. I like to keep mementos, but I'm not sure what I'm going to do with some of this stuff.

My ex once wrote "I LOVE ______" all over his naked body in different colored magic markers, and I mean *everywhere.* I took pictures, but I'm sure ex doesn't want new guy to accidentally see them and new guy won't be happy with them around but how can I throw them away? They are so cool! I'm probably going to put them in the exboyfriend box but I like to keep an "open box" policy with that box, and I won't be comfortable with that when there are genital pictures in it. Not that any guy has ever applied the "open box" policy, ...