GOOD EPISODE TONIGHT

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I think they've finally dropped the name tags, the music wasn't too bad, I don't think there was even any flashbacks...and more importantly the housemates are getting interesting as we finally learn more about their personalities. I like how nearly everyone's openly bitching and arguments are starting up. And Jedward just continue to be utterly insane and fascinating.

(STILL NEEDS LIVE FEED THOUGH.)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yes, it's um... well it's turning out to be quite good. Maybe it's just that if you put literally anyone in there (except for the cast of BB4) it has to get interesting, even if you don't initially approve of the selection.

Now Bobby Sable's perked up I'm torn between who I want to leave. If he keeps this up he'll be interesting, and he's certainly more insightful than Sally who mostly just nags people and says "yaaa knooow", but then again, she is at least guaranteed to do her thing and cause some drama, while Bobby Sable is liable to go back to being an introverted non entity.

CaptainWacky

Out of the three, I'd like Kerry to leave. She doesn't really add much other than SHOUTING and we already know everything about her life from her million other reality shows. But she's probably got the best chance of staying thanks to her "fanbase".

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I just found a feed...why were they asked to act out the Wizard of Oz?

I must say, I found the young black man eerily sexy in the wicked witch get-up.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
SO THATS HOW THE DRINKY-SWEAT THING HAPPENED!

CaptainWacky

They have a (shopping?) task related to Wizard Of Oz.

Tonight's episode seemed to be mainly "SEE, DARRYN ISN'T SO BAD AFTER ALL."