Good Lord, another thread concerning Charles

Charles is a pedophile and fucks children.

Charles is a homosexual predator who lurks in the parking lots of high schools to prey on unsuspecting young boy teens.

JESUS CHRIST, maybe something should be done about Blackfoot's name. Mentalist or one of the admin should look into this, and figure out what to do.

AMEN.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
JESUS CHRIST, maybe something should be done about Blackfoot's name. Mentalist or one of the admin should look into this, and figure out what to do.

We could always use Charles but then put in parentheses(not that stoopid monkey cupcakeer)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Shut up, you clueless retard. Go post at someone who cares.

I don't.

jack

And Charles still jerks off into his exgirlfriends filthy panties.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

AMEN.

Trust me. No admin will be available to take this request today.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Originally Posted by jack
Charles is a pedophile and fucks children.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack
Charles is a homosexual predator who lurks in the parking lots of high schools to prey on unsuspecting young boy teens.

If Jack mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm was inserted in that post it would have been immediately taken care of.

jack

I got this, don't worry about it.

You got shit, and it's all over you, too.

Now fuck off. No one gives a shit about your "rights" or "needs". So go away. Or stick around, and continue to be abused verbally at our collective leisure.

Whatever the fuck you want, I really don't care anymore. You picked this motherfucker, reap what you sow shrimpy.

jack

Suck my cock, shitheels.

Stop posting here during your lunch hour, it's a waste of taxpayer dollars.

JESUS CHRIST, how far will you go to get a laugh? You know oral sex is a sin?

GOD have mercy on your evil soul.

jack

You wouldn't know jackshit about "evil' souls, you cunting hypocrite. You're the evil one here, breaking commandments left and right with EVERY FUCKING SENTENCE YOU TYPE. Jesus is coming back you know, and HE'S PISSED AT YOU, MOTHERFUCKER.

People like you should be tortured slowly, so that your punishment for taking the name of the lord in vain is extracted molecule by molecule.

You're a fucking worthless asshole, with absolutely no redeeming social value or worth.

I used to smash people like you in the face really hard with rocks to shut your fucking mouths, and you know what? It worked!

You wouldn't know jackshit about "evil' souls, you cunting hypocrite. You're the evil one here, breaking commandments left and right with EVERY FUCKING SENTENCE YOU TYPE. Jesus is coming back you know, and HE'S PISSED AT YOU, MOTHERFUCKER.

People like you should be tortured slowly, so that your punishment for taking the name of the lord in vain is extracted molecule by molecule.

You're a fucking worthless asshole, with absolutely no redeeming social value or worth.

I used to smash people like you in the face really hard with rocks to shut your fucking mouths, and you know what? It worked!

JESUS CHRIST.

GOD have mercy on your angry soul.

You use to? JESUS CHRIST, how long ago was that, 1970?

GOD knows you need to PRAY.

jack

So Charles, describe in detail what it's like viewing the world through your nostrils.

Seph

Retired Account
Its was all apart of my master plan. Catch'em hook, line and sinker. Mission accomplish.