Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Morning!

jack said:
I get where Dan is coming from, but sorry, wrong number. It's abusive behavior to use children that way.

Sorry, but that's not abusive in the least bit. Parents have every right to instill their beliefs in their children, for good or ill.

For some people, it's just about the hate.

I think the idea that it's about hate of others, rather than love of those like you, is a misconception -- but I will grant you this: unfortunately, it's a misconception shared by a vocal minority among those who do believe is preservation of northern/western european tradition. They are, ironically enough, however, a minority.

jack said:
The mother should have the children taken away from her, she's slearly unfit.

Why should the children be taken away? She's not beating her children, they're not being molested. They are just being brought up the way their parents were no doubt brought up. Sure you may think it's wrong, but I don't see how they are doing any harm. The mother is not unfit; the kids are clothed, fed, and obviously supported. All around she sounds like a good mother. She's teaching her children to be proud of their heritage, though you might not agree. But then again, it's none of our business how she raises her own children, now is it?

So I went to have a look at some of this hate speech. I've got a thick skin, after all; I can take it.

Here are some classics:

attachment.php

Oooooh, the vitriol!

attachment.php

Well! Of all the nerve! :rwmad:!

attachment.php

Now, those spelling errors just get me ALL riled up!

attachment.php

Well, that's just silly. Everyone knows that organized crime is just a conspiracy theory.

bookmark.jpg

Well, that's hardly something we want people thinking about.

attachment.php

Bah!

attachment.php

SHOCKING!!!

attachment.php

Pish tosh! Nothing wrong with Communism!

Oh, and THIS drivel, this claptrap here:

concretejunglef.gif

concretejungleb.gif

Now, why the HELL should British people care about British people? Unnatural and disgusting, IMO! NOT TO BE TOLERATED! SUCH DESPICABLE HATE SPEECH HAS GOT TO GO! :rwmad:

Miranda said:
Why should the children be taken away? She's not beating her children, they're not being molested. They are just being brought up the way their parents were no doubt brought up. Sure you may think it's wrong, but I don't see how they are doing any harm. The mother is not unfit; the kids are clothed, fed, and obviously supported. All around she sounds like a good mother. She's teaching her children to be proud of their heritage, though you might not agree. But then again, it's none of our business how she raises her own children, now is it?

Well, let's hear the estranged father's side of it. Listen, if I taught my kids to be sociopathic, that's abusive.

I don't have to agree with this rhetoric to discuss my opinions of it. To teach someone to hate anyone is abusive. Prepubescent kids need socialization, not sociopathy.

If some kid in my sons grade was espousing this shit, you'd know we'd be discussing why the kid either needs to straighten up or find a private school to espouse their free speech, because that isn't free speech. it's a rhetoric designed to provoke a lower self reaction.

Why is Vermont the "whitest" state in the U S (well maybe second whitest) whith the highest tolerance level?

Because we've all got guns, motherfuckers! ;)

jack said:
Well, let's hear the estranged father's side of it. Listen, if I taught my kids to be sociopathic, that's abusive.

Not really. It's not sociopathic behaviour, they are just proud to be White and rightfully so.

:)

The Question said:
Well, not to sound overly insensitive, but I didn't see Kanye West complaining about the plight of white Katrina survivors, either. You help your own first, is some peoples' motto, but it seems like condemnation of that very instinctive human trait gets condemned mighty one-sidedly.
EXACTLY!

KANYE WEST IS A FUCKING BLACKASS NEGRO JACKASS FAG!!

I HATE HIM!! FUCK HIM IN HIS BLACK SMELLY ASS!

ACK!

:kitty: