Goodbye Badlands

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
She owns a Forum called Lyqwnorama. To be fair, Im a member there but its nothing spectacular.

She also posts at Pickle's Badlands and BannedAllstars (a forum her, Pickle and I cause trouble at).

classichummus

on a break from forums

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
She is someone who is super fucking cool!!! That's who she is.

Is she????? OoOH!!!!! How exciting!!!!!1!!! and RAD!!!!!111!!! Does she also like GREEN JELLY, party poppers and lemonade just like you!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and do you still want that Bumblebee Transformer for your birthday!!!!!!!!!

I hope you enjoy the rest of your day lol!!!!11one!!!!!tilde!!!!! Remember, mind the roads and don't talk to any strangers lul u r so kewl!!!!!!!)!()!

Pandora is one of the best noobs to join recently.

Quite ironic then, that she is also one of the best noobs to fuck off and leave after witnessing yet another trough of infighting triggered by your OCD and insistence that you are the be all and end all of The Badlands!

Your own board is a wise move. With no unseen admins to fuck with your little ego trip there, you will probably make it work. Oh and don't mind me, while I sit back and laugh at the latest incarnation of self destruction. Of course, I'm totaly clueless (as always) and wouldn't know how to fuck with you at all, would I? ;)

classichummus

on a break from forums
Might I suggest you not use the word if you don't yet know what it means, boy.

If anything, posting that has pwned yourself.

Then PLEASE inform me what the word means!!

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
Quite ironic then, that she is also one of the best noobs to fuck off and leave after witnessing yet another trough of infighting triggered by your OCD and insistence that you are the be all and end all of The Badlands!

1. I'm not responsible for Dual's behavior, or anyone elses. It's flattering however, that you seem to think I have that much control.

2. I'm not the be all end all of anything, nor did I claim to be. I am mearly an agent of change.

Your own board is a wise move. With no unseen admins to fuck with your little ego trip there, you will probably make it work. Oh and don't mind me, while I sit back and laugh at the latest incarnation of self destruction. Of course, I'm totaly clueless (as always) and wouldn't know how to fuck with you at all, would I? ;)

The Badlands board has been a goal for a long time. It was discussed by myself and others quite a few times. Now it is a reality.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Did you enjoy yourself in Daycare?

You could just choose to ignore Dual, instead of infecting just about every thread with your petty squabbles, you know - or at least ask mm to have him removed. Or you could actually stop helping to fuck over the forum you helped mould. Your behaviour is more destructive than anyone else's because you're like me - you can only take things to the extreme once you lock on. Believe me it's not helpful to people who are actually trying to enjoy it.

Isn't it about time you two fuckheads kissed and made up now? You're too fucking similar to carry on jerkcircling to the tune of the Conga whilst everyone slips up in your puddles of piss, dribble & vinegar.

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
Did you enjoy yourself in Daycare?

My main is still in DC, as far as I know, also, I'm sure I can still only post from the MF on down.

You could just choose to ignore Dual, instead of infecting just about every thread with your petty squabbles, you know - or at least ask mm to have him removed.

You really think she (or any of the admins) give two tugs on a dead dog's cock what I have to say?

Or you could actually stop helping to fuck over the forum you helped mould. Your behaviour is more destructive than anyone else's because you're like me - you can only take things to the extreme once you lock on. Believe me it's not helpful to people who are actually trying to enjoy it.

You don't think I know all this? You think being aware your behavior is destructive means one can control it?

Isn't it about time you two fuckheads kissed and made up now? You're too fucking similar to carry on jerkcircling to the tune of the Conga whilst everyone slips up in your puddles of piss, dribble & vinegar.

I'd like nothing more; believe me. But I broke his trust today, Who knows when or if he'll ever forgive me?

classichummus

on a break from forums
You don't think I know all this? You think being aware your behavior is destructive means one can control it?

Yes. This is an easy thing to stop. It's not like a drug or alcohol addiction.

I'd like nothing more; believe me. But I broke his trust today, Who knows when or if he'll ever forgive me?

It will be tough right now to regain his trust, especially based on the events that have transpired over the past month.