google street maps

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It would solve eight problems.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
To add to this debate Google did extensive consulting with law enforcement from around the country and all the top brass came to the unanimous decisions that Street View poses absolutley no risk as far as facilitating crime is concerned.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Among them were a woman who had moved house to escape a violent partner but who was recognisable outside her new home on Street View.

And?

The partner doesn't know where the new house is, so he wouldn't know where to look for it on Google, so he wouldn't see her! Unless he looks through EVERY HOUSE on there.

whisky

Boobie inspector
And?

The partner doesn't know where the new house is, so he wouldn't know where to look for it on Google, so he wouldn't see her! Unless he looks through EVERY HOUSE on there.

How long would it take you to walk past every house in the town where you live?

Now how long would it take you to click on a picture of every house in the town where you live?

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
That's if she still lives in the same place with him AND if he somehow decides to look on Google Street View JUST IN CASE she was pictured and JUST IN CASE she was one of the few people not blurred.

Which is really bloody unlikly.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Same for FILTHYRECWHORE we'll never see the true face of spam. :(

How long would it take you to walk past every house in the town where you live?

Now how long would it take you to click on a picture of every house in the town where you live?

Well I don't know about you, but I find Streetview's navigation such a pain in the arse that I probably could walk past every house here quicker than looking at it on the computer.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Yeah it is pretty unlikely he'd find her (except now when he reads it in the papers and rubs his hands together with glee.)

Cock Gobbler

I'm not wearing any pants!!
Well I don't know about you, but I find Streetview's navigation such a pain in the arse that I probably could walk past every house here quicker than looking at it on the computer.

And by the time he did that he'd be in great shape and could find a woman to be with who wasn't hiding from him.