Google Voice Transcription Fun

The Question

Eternal
So here's the game: Call your Google Voice number and leave yourself a voicemail, then post what Google's software thinks you said.

"My dig ditches I don't know if you knew that's. But vagina smells like to memphis. It's true and The nastier the vagina is the more like tuna fish it's now I've even heard. Some with their poof he's schizo nasty, that they're crux is Small White Sharks ohh yeah. That's right, just. White Sharks. And if you know that I'm going to urinate. Right about now hey hi. That feels so good. I think I've got correction."

The Question

Eternal
The funniest part is that "hey hi" was the sound of me taking a piss.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
"I'm gonna get you, motherfucker."

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
What was it you actually said?

The Question

Eternal
What was it you actually said?

Going from memory here, but I'll try to translate it.

"My dick itches. (My dig ditches)

I don't know if you knew this, but vagina smells like tuna fish. (I don't know if you knew that's. But vagina smells like to memphis)

It's true. And the nastier the vagina is, the more like tuna fish it smells. (It's true and The nastier the vagina is the more like tuna fish it's now)

I've even heard some bitches let their pussies get so nasty that their crotches smell like SHARKS! (I've even heard. Some with their poof he's schizo nasty, that they're crux is Small White Sharks)

Oh, yeah - That's right, just like sharks! (ohh yeah. That's right, just. White Sharks.)

I betcha didn't know that. I'm going to urinate riiiiight about now. *sound of urination* (And if you know that I'm going to urinate. Right about now hey hi.)

Ah that-a feels-a good! I think I've got an erection." (That feels so good. I think I've got correction.)

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
Hey what you're saying to widgets. I was wondering what I didn't want to bring my blacktop to jam down and generators. Give me a call back as soon as you can. Thanks. Bye bye.

is what google talk heard

this is what my brother actually said:

" Hey, whaddya say there, Nipplie Tits. I was wondering when I could fucken bring my proctology camera down and jammit up your ass. Give me a call back as soon as you can. Thanks. Bye bye now"

...in a Peter Griffith impression voice.

last part is exact....