GOT A REVOLUTION?

C

Cloudy

COME ON NOW WE'RE DANCING IN THE STREET!!

START A REVOLUTION (GOTTA REVOLUTION!?)

YOU SAY YOU GOT A REAL SOLUTION...OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DON'T YOU KNOW IT'S GONNA BE
.......ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Question

Eternal
Revolution does not free the people from crooks. Revolution is what happens when the patient crooks are killed off by the impatient crooks, and the misery and suffering of the workin' folk just gets accelerated a bit.

C

Cloudy

YOU'D BETTER FEED YOUR HEAD AND FREE YOUR MIND INSTEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Question said:
Revolution does not free the people from crooks. Revolution is what happens when the patient crooks are killed off by the impatient crooks, and the misery and suffering of the workin' folk just gets accelerated a bit.

Yeah, you go tell that to Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, Alexander Hamilton...

C

Cloudy

THOMAS JEFFERSON? - COOOOL NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAS HE AT WOODSTOCK TOO?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Yeah, he played with crosby stills and nash.

The Question

Eternal
Black Feathers said:
Yeah, you go tell that to Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, Alexander Hamilton...

That was a different brand of revolution, and you know it.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
he ended up assassinated.

As did his dreams of Hindus and Muslims sharing political power equally and peacefully.

So have you dropped the PBM moniker altogether now?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Yeah like Arabs could ever get along.....

The Question said:
That was a different brand of revolution, and you know it.

Really? 'Cause you know, reviewing your post, I don't see you specifying any type of revolution at all.

In fact, it seems to me that here you're saying ALL revolutions are "what happens when the patient crooks are killed off by the impatient crooks, and the misery and suffering of the workin' folk just gets accelerated a bit." Huh.

The Question

Eternal
Then allow me to clarify -- I was referring to the revolutions of the 20th century, not one specific revolution which occurred in the 18th century. :p

Who says we can't have that kind of revolution again? The power is the people's, whether or not the government wants to acknowledge it or act that way.

The people giveth, the people can fucking taketh away.

The Question

Eternal
^^So says the man who picked -- of all the fuckin' quasi-celebrities -- Bronson fucking Pinchot as his avatar.

Let me just add: What the fuck?! Who uses fucking Balki as his fuckin' avatar?!

Once again, I must repeat -- what the fuck?! :-?

The Question said:
^^So says the man who picked -- of all the fuckin' quasi-celebrities -- Bronson fucking Pinchot as his avatar.

Let me just add: What the fuck?! Who uses fucking Balki as his fuckin' avatar?!

Once again, I must repeat -- what the fuck?! :-?

Do you ever have that experience when you are on the cusp of changing your avatar or signature and it just so totally owns someone that you are compelled to keep it?

Sorry Dave Coullier, it's another week in the bullpen for you, buddy.

The Question

Eternal
SilentBtViolent said:
Do you ever have that experience when you are on the cusp of changing your avatar or signature and it just so totally owns someone that you are compelled to keep it?

Sorry Dave Coullier, it's another week in the bullpen for you, buddy.

You look like a banjo, boy, but you play like a fiddle. :po:

I'd applaud if it weren't wishful thinking. "Time Travel Trolling," as I call it.

"Uh, yes. That was a joke, you see. Heh, heh."

However, since you've been here over two years I'm willing to call a draw because my comeback at least ties, what with the random ex-Alanis-Morisette-boyfriend reference and all. I'd say I'm keeping my eye on you, though. If I could find a giant eyeball emoticon, that is.

The Question

Eternal
SilentBtViolent said:
I'd applaud if it weren't wishful thinking. "Time Travel Trolling," as I call it.

Call it what you like, you've been manipulated. The way it stands, you'll be wearing that goofy-ass avatar for another week at least, two if I really decide to keep the needles in ya.

However, since you've been here over two years I'm willing to call a draw because my comeback at least ties, what with the random ex-Alanis-Morisette-boyfriend reference and all.

And if I'd known how you came up with that reference (to say nothing of givin' a crap) I'd probably agree. As it is, you're reaching in a way Gunny Hartman would've referred to as a "goddamn common courtesy."

I'd say I'm keeping my eye on you, though. If I could find a giant eyeball emoticon, that is.

Well, that's creepy in a way only a man with a half-talented 80s character actor for an avatar can aspire to.