Great ideas in bed

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Do you ever have an absolutely AMAZING idea when you're lying in bed at night, but it seems like such an AMAZING idea that you're certain you'll still remember in the morning without even having to make an effort? And then half way through the following day you remember there was something you were supposed to remember?

I just hope I really overestimated the AMAZINGNESS of whatever my AMAZING idea was last night.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I forget most of the things I plan to remember within 5 seconds.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Writing stuff down means turning the light on... but I think I'll start doing that.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Start wanking when you have the idea and you'll rememer it the next time you wank.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Now that I can do.

Good thinking, Wacks!

Consumer

Elder Statesman
This is not what I expected.

But I keep a pad of paper and a pen next to my bed in case I dream stuff that I want to remember later.

Cinch

Axe Wielding Maniac
I have a clipboard of paper and some sticky notes on the shelf under my lamp. Sometimes the pen is a bastid and falls behind the shelf though.

SAUSAGEMAN

Some rice queen told me yesterday he keeps a sketchpad next to his bed because he only has ideas when he's falling asleep or waking up.

(Those ideas are about fashion design.)

CaptainWacky

Now that I can do.

Good thinking, Wacks!

Of course eventually you'll only be able to derive sexual gratification from great ideas and will have to think of new great ideas when pleasuring a partner to stay erect...

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Well, it sounds more rewarding than "dead dogs, dead dogs, dead dogs!"

CaptainWacky

...well, quite.