Greece in bid to sell Mentalist Star Trek Episode Video

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Greek police have today surrounded Mentalist's house and are demanding he release the iconic "Star Trek Episode song" video to them.

They maintain as he has been enjoying the Greek air, the Greek sun and sometimes Greek ladies that the video is classified as "State Assets" and are therefore going to be sold off to the highest bidder.

"This is all part of our new strategy to get in with the hip internet kids, and eventually get them to run a DDOS attack on every single bank in the world, making them "forget Greek exists" so we can hide out for a few years and recover. We reckon if we feed them funny videos for a few months they will come over onto our side." said Georgio Michaelis, Minister for Internet Lulz

Mentalist was unavailable for comment.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Greek marine police are now following Mentalist in his white Ford Bronco cabin cruiser, trying to talk him to a stop as he slowly circles the islands.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
If youtube hadn't been so shortsighted as to delete the legendary lost Spock Video a few sad years ago then the Greek economy could've been rebalanced in one fell swoop.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
...and that's season one!

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Hey! There it is. I lament the fact that I lost my new and improved version. Haven't seen that in ages though. Glad it's still on YT.

Speaking of Greek cops...

Given all the troubles in Athens the past few days there is a larger police presence than usual. I was waiting outside on the street and watched a convoy of police bikes with lights on jetting up to the station whilst I was waiting for a friend to pick me up in their car to take me to a party. One of the bikes broke off from the pack and circled round and then sped up and started careening towards me before skidding up right in front of me. Then the police officer in full leathers and helmet screamed at me to "GET ON THE FUCKING FLOOR" to which I almost jumped out of my skin before I heard lame sniggering behind the helmet. This is why you never have any friends who are cops. ESPECIALLY Greek cops. Pricks.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I have a friend whose a cop in the small town I live in. He likes to give chase sometimes when he sees me on the highway, but I never pull over.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
One day it could turn out to be some other cop who thinks he's involved in a car chase!

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Menty, I had no idea you had such a good voice! Bravo! Encore! :)