Guess Which Asshole...

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Retarded cupcakeer says Derp. Go cry into your hand job, cupcakeer fairy.

Guess you told me pansy man. Does wearing women's cloth makes you feel like a natural women? My point here is. If you wanna be gay, go full out and stop tricking men. How does it make you feel when your compatriot. (a person whom one knows and with whom one has a bond of mutual affection, typically exclusive of sexual or family relations.) jack supports THE BLACK LIVES movement? Me. I'm not surprised, he's Jewish. I'm not 100%, but the Jews were persecuted (subject to hostility and ill-treatment, especially because of their race or political or religious beliefs.) by European Crackers/German Nazis/Blue eyed bandits.

And Another Thing: Lokette

I know now why jack want fess up to being a Jew. He's ashamed that his people were treated as poorly as cupcakeers.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Guess you told me pansy man. Does wearing women's cloth makes you feel like a natural women? My point here is. If you wanna be gay, go full out and stop tricking men. How does it make you feel when your compatriot. (a person whom one knows and with whom one has a bond of mutual affection, typically exclusive of sexual or family relations.) jack supports THE BLACK LIVES movement? Me. I'm not surprised, he's Jewish. I'm not 100%, but the Jews were persecuted (subject to hostility and ill-treatment, especially because of their race or political or religious beliefs.) by European Crackers/German Nazis/Blue eyed bandits.

And Another Thing: Lokette

I know now why jack want fess up to being a Jew. He's ashamed that his people were treated as poorly as cupcakeers.
You racist fuck. Not all crossdressers are gay. I do it because it feels good and makes me happy. I know I don't look like a natural woman, and I'm ok with it. I don't go out in public dressed as a women anyway. I dress in the privacy of my apartment and sometimes masturbate while dressed as a woman.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Funniest part of this thread is the original post.

:bigass: