All In With The Nuts
Still only half right

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Alec Baldwin, IMO.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Russell & Alec FTW. Filming has begun on the movie version of the insipid Broadway revuesical Rock of Ages.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Stephen Baldwin cruelly passed over yet again.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Remember when "Billy" Baldwin used to fuck Cindy Crawford? Then he tangled with THE ULTIMATE WEAPON STEVE "LICK MY BEARD!! LICK IT!!" BLACKMON AND HE NEVER SHIT STRAIGHT AGAIN!

CaptainWacky

Of course, it happened yesterday.

CaptainWacky

You've obviously being sarcastic (yes, I can tell!), but I don't know how you could judge the quality of the movie based on one image anyway...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
If you've seen or even read a synopsis about the Broadway show that the movie is based on, you'd understand. It's a collection of 80's mousse-metal songs tied together with a flimsy story.

We're going to be seeing Russell and Alec and Tom Cruise singing Journey, Bon Jovi and Poison. It will be like an episode of Glee, only with middle-aged people.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Great actor, but lousy movie star. I can't separate his personality from his roles anymore, I've formed too strong an opinion about him. I can't just watch a Tom Cruise movie and forget that TOM CRUISE in on the screen. And that's his fault more than the media.

CaptainWacky

Everyone who's worked with him always has nice things to say about him from what I've read (but maybe h'e's brainwashed them!?) Scientology is a big pile of shit of course.