Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guide to guttersnipes.

CoyoteHackneyed

Coyotehackneyed would like to propose the creation of a comprehensive guide to each prominent guttersnipe for beginners who are new to comicon.

so far Coyotehackneyed has :

Jack venooker - King of the Gutters, former comic store owner

danny (Dirty) Hellman - Obnoxious Graphic artist

Blackfoot - African-American fishmonger

Neil - Tall guy

Kletz - ?

kim Nyholm/Alex Buchet - ?

Geedis (James Bogner) -

Hunter

Stuart

Dershocka

I think you need to add some things.
Like common phrases and thier orgins.
Vap/Vapster
Suck it___________
Gnome
etc etc

Shut up CoyoteHackneyed, you're out of your depth.

Jack Venooker - King of the Gutters, former comic store owner, 1st published Rick Veitch's comic work commercially, as well as Steve Bissette's. Had the first documented complete collection of underground comics circa 1959-1978. Best unsigned drummer in the world. Has hellman's testicles pickled in olive oil on his desk.

danny (Dirty) Hellman - purchaser of little girls footwear on eBay. Identity Thief. Professional plagiarist. Has convinced himself his RealDoll is a Real Woman Named Linda.

Neil - My best Internet Friend.

Kletz - Total Asshole

kim Nyholm/Alex Buchet - See Danny Hellman

Geedis (James Bogner) - Lives with his mom and is the biggest Sore Loser on the Internets. Has "resigned" from the Gutters three times, and failed at both his Legal Action Trolls. His moms pussy smells like his corroded come.

Hunter - J M Hunter. One of the great Niggahs Of De World.

Stuart - someone of no consequence.

Dershocka - See Kletz

jack said:
Shut up CoyoteHackneyed, you're out of your depth.

Jack Venooker - King of the Gutters, former comic store owner, 1st published Rick Veitch's comic work commercially, as well as Steve Bissette's. Had the first documented complete collection of underground comics circa 1959-1978. Best unsigned drummer in the world. Has hellman's testicles pickled in olive oil on his desk.

danny (Dirty) Hellman - purchaser of little girls footwear on eBay. Identity Thief. Professional plagiarist. Has convinced himself his RealDoll is a Real Woman Named Linda.

Neil - My best Internet Friend.

Kletz - Total Asshole

kim Nyholm/Alex Buchet - See Danny Hellman

Geedis (James Bogner) - Lives with his mom and is the biggest Sore Loser on the Internets. Has "resigned" from the Gutters three times, and failed at both his Legal Action Trolls. His moms pussy smells like his corroded come.

Hunter - J M Hunter. One of the great Niggahs Of De World.

Stuart - someone of no consequence.

Dershocka - See Kletz

!!?

Love Child said:
I think you need to add some things.
Like common phrases and thier orgins.
Vap/Vapster

Derivitive, in all its incarnations, from the original "Vapnoopner" which itself was a mocking twist on Jack's surname Venooker. Originally coined by one of the myriad Danny socks, Vapnoopner became the generic name for any new sock of suspicious origin while Jack was banned/exiled from the Gutters.
Suck it___________
Gnome
Although "Suck it" is pretty self-explanatory, the gnome reference is directly traced to ther now-infamous "Frilly pirate blouse" photo in which Jack is shown to be somewhat diminutive next to the freakishly huge Neil (I'm not kidding. He's ginormous. The picture was taken by Patterson/Gimlin I think). That with the slightly unflattering camera shots that surfaced of Jack and his band, and a Photoshopping legend was born.
NOTE: "Suck it, gnome" is sometimes confused with the much older "Blow me Hellman".

You also forgot to add Donovan to your list of Comiconners, as the original and founding member of the "Jack is a Shitbird" fan club. Now retired, of course, but has the distinction of being one of the few surviving participants in the Robert Young/Hellman/Venooker Campaigns that are the origins of Jack and Danny's current feud. Hated Jack when it wasn't cool to do so, and carried on a multi-board feud with Jack for nearly as long as Hellman himself. Currently self-appointed historian, neutral observer and occasional pro bono shit-stirrer ...also known as Hurdy Gurdy Man, the Yeti, or Fat Hairy Biker.

Good times...

Well, I thought you had given us up. I was the first person to get to you though :bigass:

jack said:
Well, I thought you had given us up. I was the first person to get to you though :bigass:

Make that "only person." But to my credit, you never got to me the way you thought you did. All those years you thought it was the "Gurdy man" stuff...

Anyway, I still lurk here and there, just had to severely curtail my posting activities. Turns out Time Warner likes to get paid for the internet. Who knew?

I go where the action is, and when it's at TK, that's where I be. Just had to wait for the dust to settle is all.

Donovan said:
Make that "only person." But to my credit, you never got to me the way you thought you did. All those years you thought it was the "Gurdy man" stuff...

Anyway, I still lurk here and there, just had to severely curtail my posting activities. Turns out Time Warner likes to get paid for the internet. Who knew?

I go where the action is, and when it's at TK, that's where I be. Just had to wait for the dust to settle is all.

No, I knew it was the Leech :bigass: That was one of my best.

Still, the image of all these bikers showing up to Stowe at my funeral just to piss on my grave got to me, too so.....

Figaro is one of the pleasant people that perpetuated the Nyholm Troll.

And he calls me "angry" :bigass: what a fucking hypocrite.