Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guide to guttersnipes.

That'd be possible, except that it couldn't be multiplayer and would involve months of work. It might be why I didn't bother getting more into TK Mugen... it'd be nice but a real waste of time if it's treated like a static painting on a wall. Maybe if I get a vacation from the nonsense of life.

Messenger said:
Or 3 weeks and plenty of coke.

You shouldn't do drugs.

P.s. I'm one of the very few guttersnipes that has muscles. So make me buff!

I want an extending penis feature like Dhalism and Jack could roll into a ball/nutsac like blanka to defeat his enemies.

Blackfoot could throw shrimp and fish at other players ha-do-ken style.

Danny could launch Legal Action Comic pamphlets at people or turn around show them his butt and fart out sinisther butt clouds.

Geedis... I don't know.

BitchSlapSmitty said:
You shouldn't do drugs.

P.s. I'm one of the very few guttersnipes that has muscles. So make me buff!

I want an extending penis feature like Dhalism and Jack could roll into a ball/nutsac like blanka to defeat his enemies.

Blackfoot could throw shrimp and fish at other players ha-do-ken style.

Danny could launch Legal Action Comic pamphlets at people or turn around show them his butt and fart out sinisther butt clouds.

Geedis... I don't know.
Geedis could give out long-winded, self-righteous, unsolicited advice that's meant to sound worldly and wise but just comes off as pathetic self-aggrandizement, causing his opponent to shake his head in disgust and abandon the fight.

How many times have you insisted that I've always been Kim Nyholm? Or Alex Buchet, or whoever the fuck the asshole is?

jack said:
Still, the image of all these bikers showing up to Stowe at my funeral just to piss on my grave got to me, too so.....

If it makes you feel better, consider it more like "rented beer".

jack said:
How many times have you insisted that I've always been Kim Nyholm? Or Alex Buchet, or whoever the fuck the asshole is?
jack said:
This was after my Nyholm puppet called his house and spoke to his mom, outing his life as a "basement dweller" and he was hounded for days over it. Bogner's always been a coward, and can't really stand up to trolling at all, as evidenced by his arrival over here as "Wisdom", whom I outed immediately.
Do you actually have a Nyholm puppet, made of felt and buttons?

I have a Tony Millionaire Drunken Monkey sock puppet with a red ass. It's made from real socks and stuff. Other than that I don't know what you mean.

Nyholm and I are two different people, but that doesn't ever stop serendipity, asshole.