Guys Nipples

Mirah

I love you
Since half of you will not respond to the thread I made in the badlands....
I need to know
Do you like your nipples to be squeezed, sucked, kissed, caressed? Anything?!

If not, perhaps you would be so kind as to tell me why?! And have you ever really really tried it.

I have only met two guys who enjoyed this-the first it freaked me out because I didn't know what to do, the second, well I am enjoying it imensly.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Mirah, I have not met a gentleman who did not like attention paid to his nipples.
You've only met two guys who've enjoyed this? Odd.

curiousa2z

a clear and descriptive command of the English language!
you dont like someone playing head games with your nipples?

curiousa2z

ah. fair enough. Mirah must have met men like you.
And I shouldn't say "odd". Different from my own experiences, rather.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I don't want to be touched, ever.

Mirah

I love you
ah. fair enough. Mirah must have met men like you.
And I shouldn't say "odd". Different from my own experiences, rather.

Damn! I need to be where you are! : D

Or maybe I've been doing it wrong. The clamps and battery cables always scared them off.

(kidding)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I love nipples, mine and others'. FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN!

I had one boyfriend who wouldn't let me play with his, because he said they were so sensitive it would instantly drive him to the brink. We weren't together long enough for me to get the chance to pin him down and test his claim. (I'm a nice boy)

Damn he was hung.

Ishcabittle

if i had to choose between someone paying attention to my nipples vs. paying attention to, say, my cock, i would choose the cock. i mean my cock. just touch it.

other than that, i wouldn't be opposed, it's not going to make me spurt on its own, tho.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
YAY MY NIPPLE POST IS RESTOREDEH

(For future generations: we went through an upgrade test this week which resulted in some loss of posts, but the upgrade was abandoned so the missing posts are back LOL shut up)

Mirah

I love you
I think in this thread several of the guys said, "Mirah, don't lick my nipples, just play with my cock instead please" or something like that. And then I said, "No."

(Not really)
For future generations I went through a temporary upgrade where I decided not to act horny and then I went back to normal.

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
I've had it happen a couple times and was ambivalent. I'm pretty hairy though, so... If I was a chick, I wouldn't want to get hair in my mouth.

the real question is, can Loktar lick his own moobs? you know.. like really hot chicks do just before they get gang banged in those pr0n videos I hear tell of?