Guys, what would you prefer?

Mirah

I love you
.wysiwyg { PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 5px 10px 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; FONT: 10pt verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; BACKGROUND: #525252; COLOR: #ffffff; PADDING-TOP: 0px } P { MARGIN: 0px } .inlineimg { VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle } All I want to know is: If you had a chance to have a threesome-yes with 2 very hot sexy kinky not tooo crazy chicks-would you do it? No strings attached.

And if not-why?

Say one of those chicks was your girlfriend. Would you do it then? Would you only do it with 2 chicks who weren't your gf?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
.wysiwyg { PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 5px 10px 10px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; FONT: 10pt verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; BACKGROUND: #525252; COLOR: #ffffff; PADDING-TOP: 0px } P { MARGIN: 0px } .inlineimg { VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle } All I want to know is: If you had a chance to have a threesome-yes with 2 very hot sexy kinky not tooo crazy chicks-would you do it? No strings attached.

And if not-why?

Say one of those chicks was your girlfriend. Would you do it then? Would you only do it with 2 chicks who weren't your gf?

OMG MIRAH WYSIWYGS AND PADS THE BOTTOMS OF HER MEN TO THE LEFT, RIGHT AND FRONT!

Love Child

One Love
This part!

All I want to know is: If you had a chance to have a threesome-yes with 2 very hot sexy kinky not tooo crazy chicks-would you do it? No strings attached.

And if not-why?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'd watch the Obi-Wan/General Grievous scenes twenty nine times.

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
I've had two girls fellate me. It was VERY nice. very.

Yub

Anachrophobic
These options have been omitted, to your shame, Conchaga:
  • threesome with two ducks
  • threesome with a duck and a hot redhead female human
  • threesome with a duck and a knob of Edam
  • cybering with two other guys pretending to be hot elf maidens on WoW
  • cybering with one guy/girl and a dog licking peanut butter off your genitalia
  • rubbing up against someone on a crowded train
  • a vacuum cleaner

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Yeah, well, you did address the guys only, didn't you? Make a poll for the ladies, add some nice pics as examples, and that option might actually get a chance at being clicked.

Mirah

I love you
Y'know Conchaga, there was a time in the beginning of the relationship where we talked quite extensively about threesomes. We would pick out potential lovers in the park or wherever we were. Mostly it was probably just a joke anyway. But then one day, like I was telling you, he just said he didn't want to share me and he wanted to keep our love making intimate. (good thing I'm talking about it here).

I was floored. No more threesome. But its ok, I am satisfied.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Well, I didn't let you down Conchaga. I am into the mano e mano.