Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Habeeb Habab

I find it amusing that messenger gets ripped on and his only comeback is "har har har" or "n00b". The questions responses are not any better. Both are you are too easy, you take the bait every time.

I hate you said:
I find it amusing that messenger gets ripped on and his only comeback is "har har har" or "n00b". The questions responses are not any better. Both are you are too easy, you take the bait every time.
Silence, n00b.

Messenger said:
Infinitely more creative than your crap, and more fun to put down. Though that's not to say making you cry doesn't bring me mild pleasure.

;)
Yes, you get much pleasure sucking Habeeb dick. Everybody know.
Habeeb not crying. Habeeb laughing like mudderfuk!

Mudderfuk fag guy.

I hate you said:

They all have lame cheezy comebacks. It's part of their characters... lame... cheezy!

Wow. 3 Turd Warriors in the same page, assisting each other to beat lame and 'cheezy' 'lil 'ol me.

Doesn't seem very fair. Should I be blindfolded or something?

Messenger said:
Wow. 3 Turd Warriors in the same page, assisting each other to beat lame and 'cheezy' 'lil 'ol me.

Doesn't seem very fair. Should I be blindfolded or something?

Please to wipe cum out eye. You see better!