Half of Eminem's songs are just telling you not to take his previous song literally

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It's like he goes

SONG ABOUT RAPING LITTLE GIRSL
SONG ABOUT "YOU* FOOLS I DON'T WANT TO RAPE LITTLE GIRLS REALLY IT WAS ALL A JOKE"
SONG ABOUT "HAHAHA IF I WANT TO RAPE LITTLE GIRLS GUESS THAT MAKES ME A RAPER OF YOUR WIFE TOO HAHHA I LITERALLY RAPE YOUR WIFE
SONG ABOUT "HAHAHAHAHAHAH I DIDN'T LITERALLY RAPE YOUR WIFE WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BLEIEVE ME WHEN I SIAD I LITEREALY RAPED YOUR WIFE
SONG ABOUT FARTING
SONG ABOUT HOW GREAT ALL HIS PREVIOUS SONGS WERE
SONG ABOUT HOW GREAT HIS SONG ABOUT HOW GREAT ALL HIS PREVIOUS SONGS WERE WAS
SONG ABOUT RAPING LITTLE BOYS
SONG ABOUT HOW HE DOESN'T REALLY RAPE LITTLE BOYS AND IT WAS ALL A METAPHOR FOR OBAMA'S DISAPPOINT PRESIDENCY AND HE'S A GREAT FATHER REALLY

why can't he just have the courage of his convictions and sing about what he wants and respec thte intelligence of his listeners enought o know he doens't have to put out 45 apology songs afterwards as they'll understand what he's doing isn't literaly because he's been around for liek 15 years by now and eveyrone fucking knows what his deal is

FUCK EMINEM BRING BACK MJ

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
LOL EMNINEMS TOTALLY PWNEDED YOU!!!

I like Eminem a lot, find his lyrics really well crafted and interesting (and not about the same old crap most rap is), but yeah, he does have a lot of songs where he complains about people taking him too literally, thinking he's irresponsible or blaming him for things their kids have done supposedly in response to his music. I guess that's just the kind of thing he's familiar with in his day to day life, but at least it's not hookers and guns all the time.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I don't listen to Eminem. He's a RACE TRAITOR.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
He is so up for Parody it isn't true.

Everyone else can't rhyme like him
He has a tortured artist thing going on which is plainly self flageratory in the extreme
He keeps on going on about guns and his wife and how no-one understands him - frankly I have far too much understanding of his life already
He has a sneer that is approaching Billy Idol levels of stupidity
He uses a "staccato" rap style repeating a line which is massively overused
He is plainly Jewish and gay

Thanks for listening.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
The FCC won't let him be.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
He should take credit for Brittany Murphy's death.