Hambil as Admin

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Now, I know that you know that I know that you know. therefore, i know that you know that I know what you knew, therefore not saying you said about knowing what I knew is grounds for banning.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Sheer poetry.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
It's true actually. That's why he got torched along with Cait.

I still take direct credit for that. Hambil reminds me of this kid I used to smack around, even when I was the one they all smacked around.

Cait reminds me of this old woman that I work with. I've caught her in her online persona while she was posting. She's so wrinkled in RL you could wrap her arm flesh around your finger like cookie dough. Her online flesh is taut and firm though and all the young men line up.

You never know.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
The past is closer than you think...

Apparently they mean Lisa-Era TBBS.

sign0096.gif

I can't believe they banned someone for neg-repping. If neg repping is such a problem, why have it? They can turn off the thing and only have pos-reps or make all reps just comments.

If negging is an instantly bannable offense then leaving it there amounts to a trap. Besides...why not a warning first?

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
Oh, for fuck's sake, ya bunch of whiners, just stop it.

Notice how trolls only agree with trolling when they're not the ones being trolled? Typical bully behavior.

DS took it upon himself to play the part of anonymous karma sniper and was effectively neutralizd because of it. (Sorry, DS, your explanation of 'I only negged posts I didn't like' doesn't hold water for me. If you were the person to blame for the bulk of the negs I can't imagine that I made enough posts for you to honestly disagree with enough to take the time to neg. Every time I came back my neg karma count had kept climbing. I call 'bullshit.' You're a liar.) I don't really give a shit one way or the other. They're just silly little knobs to play with and mean absolutely DICK. But DS knew it was bothering some, so he kept at it.

DS was fucking around. Simple as that. So, Hambil stepped in as enforcer. DS pushed, Hambil pushed back. Right or wrong, who gives a shit? It's funny. The scales were balanced. SC is not TK, so quit trying to apply the rules and policies of other boards to it. The message has been sent: If you fuck around at SC, you WILL be called on it. Get over it already. Surely there's some other inane manufactured e-drama to bitch about.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Is "Kerb Crawler" Lost Cause at SC?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Tamar_Garish said:
The past is closer than you think...

Apparently they mean Lisa-Era TBBS.

sign0096.gif

I can't believe they banned someone for neg-repping. If neg repping is such a problem, why have it? They can turn off the thing and only have pos-reps or make all reps just comments.

If negging is an instantly bannable offense then leaving it there amounts to a trap. Besides...why not a warning first?

Stop using reason to describe admin actions! :rwmad:

K Dogg

Skin is my daddy
Banning someone for giving negative karma on a board where karma doesn't mean anything is ridiculous.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
K Dogg said:
Banning someone for giving negative karma on a board where karma doesn't mean anything is ridiculous.

Very true. I could see if it were a situation like when karma was first implimented over here at TK. You know, where karma earns you points to be able to buy stuff at an e-store for use at the board. But, since that's not really an issue, who friggin cares? Karma doesn't mean shit here, but people still treat it like it does. I'm sure that if you reversed one or two people's karma here you'd watch them cry like a little girl with a skint knee.

Kerb Crawler

Why are you still trying to apply logic to this? Hambil's decision made no more/no less sense than DS's decision to be a troublemaker at Cait's board.

It's akin to writing profanity on the bathroom stall at a rest stop in the middle of nowhere. You think no one's looking. Hambil said 'I'm looking' and DS was not allowed from urinating at Cait's joint for a brief period afterwards.

Other than feeling he had some big important relevant issue to gripe about HERE, I sincerely doubt DS was affected one way or the other by this. There's a million other places to piss.

Hambil's gone from TK, guys. The haters got what they wanted. Revel in your victory and let it go. I know you can do it.

Kerb Crawler

jack

hmmm....respect level for DS dropping like a stone. This is interesting.

jack

Kerb Crawler said:
Why are you still trying to apply logic to this? Hambil's decision made no more/no less sense than DS's decision to be a troublemaker at Cait's board.

It's akin to writing profanity on the bathroom stall at a rest stop in the middle of nowhere. You think no one's looking. Hambil said 'I'm looking' and DS was not allowed from urinating at Cait's joint for a brief period afterwards.

Other than feeling he had some big important relevant issue to gripe about HERE, I sincerely doubt DS was affected one way or the other by this. There's a million other places to piss.

Hambil's gone from TK, guys. The haters got what they wanted. Revel in your victory and let it go. I know you can do it.

You know exactly how I feel about shit like this Neil.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
jack said:
hmmm....respect level for DS dropping like a stone. This is interesting.

Respect level? I doubt anyone respected me in the first place and any who do, I'll spit in their fucking face for being so stupid.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
jack said:
You know exactly how I feel about shit like this Neil.

Ohhh, he's Neil over there. LOL. Of all the people to be upset over something so trivial I didn't expect it to be him. LOL> He's a nice guy actually.

jack

Don't be an ass, you know exactly what I'm talking about. Good Christ, I gave you my jack account for EI.

Wake the fuck up.

EDIT: well if you didnt know Kerb was Neil, that's interesting too, but fair enough.

jack

Jesus I dont even post over there and I can keep this shit straight :D

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Kerb Crawler said:

Without some sort of warning or rule about it. The rat's decision is ridiculous for a "tech" admin. Even a PM that said, I know it's you. Stop! Would have made more sense, but no...Hambil decides to wreck some justice on someone he didn't like from TK. That's the truth and you know it.

This is different. It's ridiculous to have a Karma feature that doesn't let anyone but an admin see who posted it. What's the use? What made it funny and made me keep doing it was all the whining about their negative numbers. When someone reset Blind Groping to zero, it made me redouble my efforts. I think a few of you decided privately to stop talking about it and that made me triple my efforts. Hambil basically didn't say I am looking. He used this as an excuse to have relevancy and power in his life again. As a failed businessman and a failed tech administrator at TK, anything like this will help his self esteem. Glad I could help pal!!

I wasn't affected at all. I got a kick out of it actually. All someone had to do was ask me to stop.

Thank god. We can go a whole day without the board being down.

In closing, lighten up man!