I want to have my own time
my own time
my own time
Can I have my own time?
My own time
my own time

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
OOH FLOODING WATCH OUT, DORK FUCK GETS HIS PANTIES IN A TWIST WHEN THIS HAPPENS!

Love Child

One Love
Me getting out of bed any time soon is an illusion.
I thought I could stay up all night
all night
I thought I could
I
that is where I went wrong.

Love Child

One Love
All of my attractions are illusions
I have to stop chasing
start
um
playing aloof
or something
yeah
make them come to me
stop chasing
*waits

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
No, you see it's different when I flood. When I flood it is quite obviously WRONG. If a Bona Fide Badlander floods, it's much more acceptable, because IT'S LIKE THAT, CUZ THAT'S THE WAY IT IZ.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Me getting out of bed any time soon is an illusion.
I thought I could stay up all night
all night
I thought I could
I
that is where I went wrong.

Indeed. I thought I could drink and then come home and spam last night at 1am. should have just crashed and went to bed instead of staying up until 4AM.

Love Child

One Love
No, you see it's different when I flood. When I flood it is quite obviously WRONG. If a Bona Fide Badlander floods, it's much more acceptable, because IT'S LIKE THAT, CUZ THAT'S THE WAY IT IZ.

LOL I'm the onlly one that does it around here, he knows if he gives me shit I'll bite his head off. And he will probably make something of these comments, making several threads about them, putting them in his siggies which I don't have turned on and then brood for several days in the mine field then become distracted with black foot and then go back to kissing jacks ass and then making a comment about that comment and then going "LOLOLOLOLOLOL" and making his little penises and
yeah I'm done

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
LOL I'm the onlly one that does it around here, he knows if he gives me shit I'll bite his head off. And he will probably make something of these comments, making several threads about them, putting them in his siggies which I don't have turned on and then brood for several days in the mine field then become distracted with black foot and then go back to kissing jacks ass and then making a comment about that comment and then going "LOLOLOLOLOLOL" and making his little penises and
yeah I'm done

I suppose it beats Egg Nog Poached Eggs on Toast R5 One Board Two Feet Bibble in my Bucket {O**)*_)(_)*)(&*YTUHJ:K{I_(*. At least Emos FEEL.