Hambil!

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Other people have their own thread, I should get one too! Me me me! I met I Love Cunt IRL and I'd totally do her. She has mad curves, which I like in a woman. Screw that Hollywood scarecrow look. Too bad I'm fat and old. But you know, I could have a shot anyway cause I think she saw threw me to the awesome man I am inside.

Either that, or she just will screw anyone.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
I'd do Gonad too (I didn't want her to feel left out). She's kind of hyper cute so it would probably have to be one of those kidnap white van shove a gag in your mouth things, but I'd do her. I have a feeling she might not like that, but hey, that's what the gags for right? RIGHT?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Well Mirah, let's be honest.

if you ever fucked him, there's no way in hell I'd ever consider swapping dna with you. The thought of that is so beyond disgusting it makes me precancerous.

jack

Sorry, you're talking to the wrong person about Hambil. He's one person I'll always hate.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Sorry, you're talking to the wrong person about Hambil. He's one person I'll always hate.

Well yeah....I probably missed huge chunks of his backstory and he was kinda of a stressed out meglomaniac, asshole tech admin.....but judging by what I've seen of him recently....he seems to have mellowed and became an ok guy.

jack

then it's not him. just someone recycling the old accounts.

He will always be an asshole. he can't help himself, and some things never change.

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
In thought he was dead...

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Hambil! Prove you are who you say you are! Add a bunch of useless hacks, change layouts and color schemes around arbitrarily, and generally fuck up the board with your tech admin shenanigans.

THEN I'll believe...

ps just kidding I could care less what you did to fuck up the board.

pps no I'm not leave the board alone.

ppps kidding about that too.

pppps shut the fuck up, n00b.

jack

Donovan

beer, I want beer