Hannibal & Davinci's Demons

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'm not watching Da Vinci's Demons ever, I have decided.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Should we bother with a Da Vinci's Demons thread? It was kinda silly, but it had some parts that I liked. I will certainly watch it a couple more times.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
[YOUTUBE]-UmTxgb9JLU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]7ICvNFg6xd0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]LdZDRHhzf2c[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]l4-sabgIpoY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]91Z8VrVDIqc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]jFrAYaPKjwA[/YOUTUBE]

Bryan Fuller decided that Americans are just too sensitive to watch this episode of Hannibal because of the Boston bombing last week. Apparently the case of the week involves children. So, instead of skipping the episode entirely, they've cut out the scenes important to continuity. If you're watching the show in some other country, from what I understand they will not be skipping this episode, so don't worry about watching the clips... they're probably blocked outside the US anyway. SORRY.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
yeah, "the uploader has not made this video available in your country".

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
curiousa2z, I just asked the chat if this is any good and they say it's fine http://www.hotspotshield.com/en You can use that to watch BLOCKED things. The free version, unless you want to spend money to watch YouTube!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
The girl talking to Hannibal in the still images for clips 2 and 4 looks interesting!

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I FUCKING LOVE HANNIBAL

Meh on Davinci.

BUT YES TO HANNIBAL

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Yeah, Hannibal is fucking awesome. Da Vinci is just something to watch when nothing else is on.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Gina Torres (the woman I would change camps for) was on Hannibal this week!!! She's L. Fishburne's wife in RL. I wonder if they've ever acted together before. This show is really well written...and so scary good!

SO they'll be cancelling it in one...two...three....