HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY TPM!!!

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
Ten years ago today . . .

My SO took the day off work and he has just started his midnight viewing of The Phantom Menace. Tomorrow he will purchase Fanboys (I'm hoping for lots of extras) and the 70's Saturday Morning Cartoon set.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I loved it the first time I saw it, only to discover from the internet that in actual fact it sucked. But I still have a soft spot for it.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
DON'T LISTEN TO US YOU HAVE TO LOVE WHO YOU LOVE ARRRR

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
but srsly man, jar jar?

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Remember, this movie was so hyped that many theaters in the U.S. were showing it 24 hours a day, starting at midnight. I saw it with Darthsikle at 7 a.m that Friday. I mean...it was Star Wars, so it wasn't all bad. But I remember thinking, "Jesus, I have to stay at work 2 extra hours on a Friday 'cause I couldn't wait to see that??"

whisky

Boobie inspector
I liked it overall, but there were parts of it when I watched for the first time, particularly when the old beardy bloke on Naboo was talking, that I thought "I've waited 20 years for a new star wars, and I'm watching some geriatric talk about trade embargoes to some stone faced bitch desssed as the mikardo"

Seems they forgot star wars was about people shooting at each other and swining the saber about, once that started happening again things improved.

CaptainWacky

There was sabres within the first five minutes.

CaptainWacky

[YOUTUBE]WVFjIai0kHw[/YOUTUBE]

Friday

Bazinga!
What is this TPM you are referring to? Everyone knows there are only three Star Wars films: Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi.

This mass hallucination must STOP!