Happy 80,000+ posts to Jack!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Bump...lol :::memories:::

This was when TK was fun.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Gagh - 217,180 (Last seen Apr 24, 2019)

The Dork Lord - 82,302 post (Last seen Nov 13, 2017).
jack - 61,874 post.
Loktar - 40,195 post.
The Highwayman - 36,229 post.
CeeJay - 2,925 post.

Last edited:

jack

Yeah it was fun in some ways. Sucked in other ways. Fun trolling....not so fun that some found me too weird, annoying or lame.

Don't feel singular or alone. We were a Band of Gypsies back then. You interact with Jeff much online? That whole dono/Jeff/Dion/you/me/etc thing has a lot going for it. I especially enjoy Dono's posts.

steve samurai jack

:wtf:
I am steve samurai jack®...bitches!. - 684 messages

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Don't feel singular or alone. We were a Band of Gypsies back then. You interact with Jeff much online? That whole dono/Jeff/Dion/you/me/etc thing has a lot going for it. I especially enjoy Dono's posts.
No I haven't interacted with Jeff since we patched up things between us. I can't believe how wild I was back then. I'm usually a quiet guy and I actually got kicked off Jeff's board and Spin Fuckery.

jack

Well.....Gear was an unusual force back then. He created a lot of.................................................tension if you know what I mean.

Not to dis the dead, but dying from esophogeal cancer is kind of a metaphor for the energy he put out. I have nothing but respect for him and his ways when all is said and done.

Flag was also that exact metaphor. Glad this is entertainment for me instead of some sort of "real thing" like Chuckie seems to be slipping into.

Hope you don't die too Blackie :bigass:

jack

so Jeff posts regular on FB... are you friends? He is into some cool shit.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
so Jeff posts regular on FB... are you friends? He is into some cool shit.
Nope, not friends on FB. We patched things up and he faded away. It's ok. I'm not a great conversationalist. It's on me. It's never, hey there's my good friend Loktar, it's usually hey I sort of know you want to hang with us and listen to us talk while randomly and awkwardly trying to insert you in the conversation so it's not so uncomfortablely quiet?

I Love Cunt

Watch It
40, 198
I wish I wasn't one of those people who see a pefect # and want to stop there. Once I saw Mirah had 14,000 I didn't want to mess that up. Even LC with 15, 700, that is pretty nice I suppose she could spam until an even 16,000.
And ILC what should I spam to? 10,500? 11,000?

jack

I think I have 82k plus and counting.

jack

Only if we were competing. There's a poster with Multiple Personality Disorder that thinks it's a competition.

He's wrong.