Happy 420!

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Today's going to be very busy for me. I woke up an hour ago; I'm going to be on the move visiting every dispensary I can for the majority of the day. I'll give an update with everything that I've picked up later on.

What are you all doing?

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
420 update: Went to a 4:20 AM dispensary opening and after waiting for an hour in line bought an eighth of Green Crack. Got a gram of honeybud, a gram of Buddha's Earwax, a red velvet brownie, and a gram of shake as bonuses for the holiday.

My next dispensary opening is in an hour.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
At the second dispensary, I got a 4.5 grams of Sugar OG for $35, and a free gram, t-shirt, mini-pipe, grinder, and 8-ball pin thing too. When I was finished there, I headed to NNCC, one of the area's most popular dispensaries. The line was massive, but because I wasn't registered there yet, the security guards put me in the shorter "new patient" line. After an hour of waiting in the heat and sun, I was next in line to enter. A douchebag security guard came out and got pissed off about the new patient line and told me (and the others behind me) to go to the back of the line, which would be hours more in the baking sun, so I was like fuck it dude, and left.

Next one's at 11.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Went to yet another dispensary and waited for almost an hour. Bought eighths of Skywalker OG and Snowcap, and received two free edibles and a free eighth of some dank Banana Kush.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Went to the dentist high, got higher via vaporisation, went to class high and kept falling asleep, came come, went to a small party and got higher. Fin.