Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy birthday, eloisel

Tyrant

decorate-cakes-07.jpg

hey, in 9 more years, you can get senior benefits!!! hahahahahaha
Happy B-day mom.. Steak for dinner tonight, my treat..

Thanks for the Birthday Wishes. Suddenly, I feel much younger because I'm not 56 today. Senior Citizen goodies start around here at 50 with discounts at local restaurants plus get to join AARP for membership benefits. Kid is planning on me retiring when I'm 60. Little does she know, I'm due to retire long before then.

MamaKitty said:
hey, in 9 more years, you can get senior benefits!!! hahahahahaha
Happy B-day mom.. Steak for dinner tonight, my treat..

With shrimp, a crispy salad, baked potato with butter and sour cream, a hot roll with butter, iced tea and a slice of chocolate cake? I can hardly wait!

I saw the watch you got me for my birthday. May I have it now, please? I've been watchless for weeks and the tan line on my arm is disappearing.

I want to hear more about this cake! :D

I looked all over for a half naked man to send you, but I couldnt find one anywhere.

:who?me?:
mm

eloisel said:
Thanks for the Birthday Wishes. Suddenly, I feel much younger because I'm not 56 today. Senior Citizen goodies start around here at 50 with discounts at local restaurants plus get to join AARP for membership benefits. Kid is planning on me retiring when I'm 60. Little does she know, I'm due to retire long before then.

Jesus, then I'd be..........corrupting the morals of youth!

missmanners said:
I want to hear more about this cake! :D

I looked all over for a half naked man to send you, but I couldnt find one anywhere.

:who?me?:
mm

here, how bout this?
photo-772881.jpg

Ha... went from a little old chinese lady to a chimp. Cool.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. It was a very nice day.