HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAGH!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Hope your hangover eases up soon!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
HAPPY JESUS YEAR! TODAY'S ADVENT CALENDAR WAS IN HONOR OF YOUR BIRTHDAY AND TOTALLY ON PURPOSE.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAGH

May you dream of Kelly Brook for the rest of the day and night!

*flashes boobehs*

Seph

Retired Account
hes just trying to remember last night no doubt.

bottles1.jpg

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
(whispers) happy birthday Gagh (/whispers)

*flashes moobies*

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Thanks guys. I still have bad guts, I still haven't eaten anything all day (it's a quarter to 7 in the evening), but food is on it's way. I only hope I can keep it down, unlike what I had yesterday.

Tisiphone

Kelly_Brook-LoadedBook16_thumb%5B13%5D

Sounds like someone had a kickass pre-bday bash. Good on you, even though I'm sorry you're suffering. Here ya go:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Reminds me of when I celebrated the Millenium new year in Ireland. I went to a small village on the Westcliffs that consisted of 2 bed & breakfasts, and 3 pubs. By the time I reached the third pub, it was 11PM and I was shnookered. All the locals would see this lone Yank in his leather jacket, and start buying me drinks.

I don't remember midnight. Somehow I awoke at 7AM, on my bed, still fully clothed and in my leather jacket. I went back to sleep until about 7PM, when I ventured out to a local pub to get some dinner. Here is where I learned that a burger in Ireland means chopped sirloin in brown gravy & onions. I couldn't finish it.

STAY STRONG, BRUTHA!

Tisiphone

You were in bed fully clothed??????????? No one took advantage of you!

Seph

Retired Account
big lulz

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The only gayboys I met in Ireland were in Dublin, which wasn't on my itinerary for another day. :(

I have a vague flash of memory of walking home in pure darkness along the barely-paved road. Also falling once or twice, which explained the mud on my clothes that morning, LOL.

Seph

Retired Account
war wounds my friend.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
yeah - so what was yer poison this year? Strongbow Cider?

(and another Happy Birthday wish!)

Seph

Retired Account
organic westons

it gets u uffing battered

3845810217_b15fc7b7a7.jpg

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Chopped sirloin in brown gravy and onions sounds awesome.