Happy Birthday Tisiphone!!!

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I'v never been an angry drunk.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I most enjoy gin & tonics at 30,000 feet. They keep me calm while I'm hurtling through the upper atmosphere IN FIRST CLASS OF COURSE.

Tisiphone

My dad drinks Goose & Tonic, and my mom drinks Tanqueray & tonic.

I have to watch the gin...Gin gets me nekkid.

Maybe that's why my friend bought me a bottle of it.......

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
GOOD FRIEND (I hope hot too)

When it comes to gin, I don't like the fancy Tanq's and Bombay's. The cheaper the better. A Gordon's & tonic does me just fine.

There was this grimy sports bar in the East Village where BODYBAG and I wandered into while getting lost. We enjoyed a huge amount of G&T, and when we asked the bartender why they were so good, he shrugged and looked at the gin bottle, and it was some cheap bathtub brand that may not even be cleared to sell in the U.S., lol.

Tanq & Bombay/Sapphire overpower the drink for me. Gordon's and other cheap gins seem to blend with the tonic & lime better for me. AND I GET JUST AS SCHNOCKERED BONC.

Seph

Retired Account
LOL

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Well Well.

Ms tisiphone, just sit on Santa Dom's lap, lift your skirt, and tell me what you want for your birthday. As long as I keep swatting your ass, you get to keep asking.

HAPPY BIIIIIIIIRTHDAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bac4cbb6173335e862a1b3df635ee3ba.gif

Yub

Anachrophobic
I know I've always wanted a tiny graphic saying that my bandwidth has been exceeded. I'm jealous it's not my birthday.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yes, I feel really inadequate now, not knowing about Tisi's fondness for Bandwidth Exceeded notices. :(

Tisiphone

It's an unhealthy obsession.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'm glad Tis survived her birthday. THEY CAN BE TREACHEROUS.

Tisiphone

It was touch and go.