Happy Star Trek Day!

MODMAN

Was Klingons having two dicks actually a thing? I can't remember the first two seasons of Discovery anymore.

I envy you for not remembering. I wish I hadn't put myself thru a re-watch - just to confirm it's innate shitness. I'm gonna be ready for those fuckers when S4 airs.

Two dick Klingon ... this means Jadzia and Deanna could've both had their way with the warrior AT THE SAME TIME. They could've faced each other and kissed sensually. Worf has a warrior's orgasm and does his death growl.

Missed opportunity, Berman.

Does Alexander have two dicks? If his mother was half-human then he's 3/4 Klingon, right? Was his bizarre enrollment in the Klingon Defence Force motivated by his single dick issues?

I bet KOR had 3 dicks. What a fucking legend. (Da'har Master = three dicks).

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
The Albino was totally a one dick Klingon.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Do you think the albino was a meta commentary on the fact so many white guys played brown Klingons? other than Dorm and Todd.

MODMAN

Some other two-dick Klingon musings:

Star Trek has made a point of explaining in detail the inconsistencies seen in the Klingons over the years. The augment virus explains the human-looking Klingons seen in TOS era. Given this precedent, we must accept that either all Klingons have always had two penises, or they *did* have two penises, until recently.

Did the augment virus shrivel up one of their two man-hoods, or were these human-looking Klingons walking around with two human-looking penises? If they were reduced to a single penis when the augment virus struck the populace, did they regain their second appendage when they regained their former appearance?

Or did they?

"WE DO NOT DISCUSS IT WITH OUTSIDERS", he said.

Why Worf? What is so shameful about a virus that you would not tell your nearest and dearest crewmates? Is there something else incredibly taboo about the human-looking Klingons that we don't know about? Well Worf, could it be that when your race regained their mars bar foreheads, they did not regain their SECOND PENISES??? Don't wait for the translation - answer me now!

Could this emasculating outcome have been the primary cause for the erosion of honor within their society?

MODMAN

I might watch The Way of the Warrior tomorrow and take screenshots for some in-depth analysis of Klingon crotches.

Actually, TNG would be better - it's in HD.

CaptainWacky

Do you think every actor who ever played a Klingon wore a second, prosthetic penis underneath their costume, just to help them get into character?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Do you think every actor who ever played a Klingon wore a second, prosthetic penis underneath their costume, just to help them get into character?
Conversely, did Lursa and Betor wear a second rubber vagina?

CaptainWacky

AND BUMHOLE.