Happy ten years on TrollKingdom to Mentalist

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
There's still good in him. I can feel it.

CaptainWacky

Oh, wait, it's actually the board's ten year anniversary, not Menty's.

FUCK HIM THEN.

CaptainWacky

And in fact it's actually MY ten year anniversary (even though I distinctly remember that I didn't register on the first day?) today so let's celebrate ME instead and all those great wanks I've had over the last ten years.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
This board (re) opened on September 11, 2002. I remember giving Sardy hell for choosing that date.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US ALL.

CaptainWacky

It is pretty impressive that the board's been around for ten years and we have Menty to thank for the last...what, three years? So thanks! We all really appreciate it (well, I do.) Enjoy not posting here ever!

This board (re) opened on September 11, 2002. I remember giving Sardy hell for choosing that date.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US ALL.

No it didn't. It was supposed to, but instead there was a picture of the american flag with some "remember the fallen!" type message. Then it opened a couple of days later. I vividly remember this!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'll take your word for it. My recollection is quite fuzzy. My life is one big blur.

CaptainWacky

Maybe you talked Sardy out of it! I defintiely remember there was a bit of a fuss about it (at TrekBBS? Where would we have been discussing it?) then Sardy or Whacker or whoever gave in and didn't open the board on September 11th.

CaptainWacky

I'm looking through all the user profiles that joined before me (I'm number 23 so there's not that many)...Sardy's profile is still there wtf!?

CaptainWacky

First non admin to join was Daystrom on the 13th...

CaptainWacky

It makes me sad to see that BobbyT hasn't been active in five years (and even that was just me posting with his account.)

CaptainWacky

So the only active users with lower user numbers than me are MM and Sarek. Though Voice Of Reason (TMM) said he'd start posting again...

CaptainWacky

I'LL CARVE THE DATE INTO MY FLESh.