HAPPY TRACHTENDAY 2009

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee

Yes it’s that time of year once again! Can you believe it’s been a whole year since the last Trachtenday? I know I can’t!

It’s been a good year for Michelle Trachtenberg related activities – there’s the BOX OFFICE SMASH 17 Again (which, fine, got most of the money because of Zak Efron BUT SHE WAS GOOD IN IT ANYWAY), and a new not-that-bad-really show Mercy in which she’s very nice and has hair (and is the best part of the show – EVEN CASSSIE SAYS SO, ya’ll should watch it) and she even got her own MySpace page about 5 years after the rest of the planet (she’s not for the fake ‘n’ bake). Also she’s been in Gossip Girl a whole bunch but I don’t watch Gossip Girl but at least that meant there’s a lot of nice on the set pictures.

ANYWAY ANYWAY, Michelle Trachtenberg. Is 24. Today. HERE ARE SOME .GIFS AND PICTURES OF
FROM THE LAST YEAR (yes they’re thumbnailed so the thread is easier to read)

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee

Important and popular Michelle Trachtenberg fact 01: Michelle Trachtenberg starred in the TV Movie “The Dive from Clausen’s Pier” in which she had many kissing and sex scenes with her romantic interest played by Sean Maher. Sean Maher of course played Simon Tam on Firefly, in which he held a very naked Summer Glau. Sean Maher is the luckiest man on the planet.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee

Important and popular Michelle Trachtenberg fact 02: Michelle has recently designed and released her own bag, the proceeds of which are going to Oxfam. This is because she’s a wonderful person all-round.

THANKS FOR READING AND LOOKING AND I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT TRACHTENDAY.

See you next year!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I find her aesthetically pleasing.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
There's actually a lot of good birthdays today. Vampire Bill, Aeryn Sun, Dawn Summers, a Boondock Saint, Zooey Deschenel's sister...the list goes on and on!!

CaptainWacky

I would NEVER step on Tomtrek's Trachtentoes, but he didn't include any pics in this outfit which I quite liked (and it was this year)...

PLUS here's a pic from YESTERDAY showing that she was still hot as recently as YESTERDAY and also that she's doing breast cancer charity work...

Plus watch this video to find out how she feels about peanut butter...

[YOUTUBEHD]fkiuHlEYLsU[/YOUTUBEHD]

FINALLY a video someone posted on Youtube about her face...

[YOUTUBEHD]e_l_sH4FTLk[/YOUTUBEHD]

BACK TO TOMTREK NOW.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
MICHELLE IS A NATIVE NEW YORKER. SHE IS OF BAJOR THEREFORE SHE IS ALRIGHT BY ME.

FUCK I REALLY DO LIVE IN THE BEST CITY EVAR!

Her birthday is also the wedding anniversary of her "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" (1997) cast mate Alyson Hannigan (Willow) and "Angel" (1999)'s Alexis Denisof (Wesley).

WELL I'LL BE.

CaptainWacky

She doesn't have a twitter. But you're right about the nose.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
How lame to impersonate a celebrity on Twitter. And not even make up amusing lies about them!

michelletracht: off to shag Joss. bbl.

CaptainWacky

Maybe this will be the Trachtenyear when she's finally pictured next to Natalie, and on October 11th 2010 we'll be saying "this was the Tractenyear when she was finally pictured next to Natalie!"