Harry

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
What the hell is wrong with you people??? ;)

Faye is useless. Is the public waiting for Aaron to propose to her or something? Fuck!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Yeah looks like Faye was saved by the idiot Aaron fans who think he's "in love" with her and he'd be upset if she left or some shit. FUCK THAT. And Jay getting the second most votes? WHY.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm telling you, he has a big fanbase made up of homely girls who dream of finding a rough boy with bright twinkling eyes. I guess they just block out all the adolescent behavior, plus the farting, burping, and shitting in freezers.

CaptainWacky

LOL Harry keeps ripping apart Aaron's game on BOTS every time he's on. Also, his girlfriend is nice.

CaptainWacky

It's the detestable toff who kills foxes for fun!

NO, he wasn't detestable! I liked Harry. Yeah he was a bit up himself sometimes, but a lot of the time it was just his sense of humour. He was a professional wind-up merchant. MANY housemates over the years have talked about screwing up the shopping list, but only Harry actually had the balls to do it. He was very funny at times and should not have been evicted. Would have been in the final IF IT WAS UP TO ME.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Ultimately I agree, even though I had more problems with some of his opinions and biases at times. Pulling off the 500 bananas bit with such boyish charm makes him an all-time legend, it can't be disputed. Went before his time.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
It's easy to dwell on the "I'm not doing a GAY photoshoot" thing, but he got on just fine with Tom. Definitely on of my fave housemates this year. If not being in the final he should've at least made it to the last week for entertainment purposes.

CaptainWacky

It's all Jem's fault.