Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have I told all of you how much you mean to me?

You know, both you and MX need to talk a reality pill and be able to set aside the on-line crap in a moment like this. While we all act like we're in some alternate universe where we can flame and actually troll people like it was some sort of major feat in life, the truth is we're all made out of flesh and blood and real tragedies occur.

There comes a time to act real, and not like a frelling jerk.

Nibbles deserves better. I'm ashamed of you both.

BlazerBoy said:
It absolutely does, but nobody is saying anything more at TrekBBS, and I let my account lapse at KK. I almost don't want to know, though. She's gone and there's pretty much nothing left to do but deal, I guess. :(

Accounts don't lapse at KK. And unless you signed up under a different name, I don't see BlazerBoy anywhere on the members list. Feel free to start a new account if you'd like to pay your respects. At this point I have no idea what to do about the board and whether it should continue. One thing at a time.

Ah, Nibbles - Kelly - was great, you guys. She was game for anything, had an incredible, sexy sense of humor, and didn't take shit from anyone. I wish she had spent more time here, and in fact she and I were planning something fun here we never got around to doing. Which is pretty much life, isn't it?

As to how and when she died, no one knows yet, or at least I haven't yet been told. She was found yesterday morning but I spent the better part of a week calling her with no answer, so my guess is she died sometime between Friday 1/13 and Sunday 1/15. I imagine there will have to be an autopsy.

Borgs8472 said:
It must be a selective definition of 'all'

Borgs.... when you have passed on, I promise I will delete the "stolen" PMs... until then, this isn't about you, now shooooooooo.

;)
mm

missmanners said:
Or at least a better grade of trolling....
This IS TK...

;)
mm
Better than that. I remember Nibbles a little. It is always shocking when someone from the boards passes. In coming here, they wanted to validate their lives. Most people don't realize, that this alternate reality, acts a a life line of sorts. There were times when I felt such love for all of you, even Jillian.

The official word is that Nibbles died sometime during the morning of January 16, of natural causes.

Alderman, Kelly J.

MYRTLE BEACH | Kelly Jean Alderman, 28, beloved daughter, sister, granddaughter, niece, cousin, and friend passed away. Her death was sudden and unexpected. She was a resident of Myrtle Beach, formerly of Morgantown, W.Va. and Buckhannon, W.Va.

Born Aug. 31, 1977 in Buckhannon, West Virginia, she was the daughter of Randall Mark Alderman and the late Merry Christmas Calacino Alderman. In addition to her mother, she was preceded in death by her maternal grandparents, Joe and Helen Calacino of Shady Spring, W.Va.; and her paternal grandfather, Woodrow W. Alderman of Buckhannon, W.Va.

Kelly graduated from Buckhannon-Upshur High School in 1995. She was a hard worker, and was pursuing an associates degree with the University of Phoenix in the field of information technology, one of her many passions. Kelly loved and was devoted to her family and friends. She had a generous heart and a love for computers, technology, rocks and crystals, animals, the beach, 80's music, and all things Star Trek. Her talents included designing web pages, creating jewelry, tending to her plants and exotic fish, and helping her technologically challenged family and friends. Kelly will be sadly missed and will forever remain in the hearts of those who loved her. A special thank you to John E. Williams of Falls Church, Va.

She is survived by her father and his wife, Jerilyn of Buckhannon, W.Va.; her sister, Amanda Gale Alderman of Stephens City, Va.; her grandmother, Lois Alderman of Buckhannon, W.Va.; four uncles, Gary Alderman and his wife, Jan, of Salem, W.Va., Joe Calacino Jr. of Shady Spring, W.Va., Bobby Calacino of Beckley, W.Va., and Toney Calacino of Knoxville, Tenn.; two stepsisters, Debra Drumheller of Thomas, W.Va., and Stephanie Drumheller of Charlottesville, Va.; several cousins and many wonderful friends.

Kelly's request for cremation was honored. A memorial service will be conducted Saturday, Feb. 4, 2006 at Chapel Hill United Methodist Church at 2 p.m. in Buckhannon, W.Va. Condolences may be expressed to the family at 3 Westphelia Way, Buckhannon, WV, 26201.

Sign a guest book at www. goldfinchfuneralhome.com or at MyrtleBeachOnline.com.

Goldfinch Funeral Home, Beach Chapel is in charge of arrangements.

Published in The Sun News on 1/27/2006.

:( I saw this at Wordforge and figured I'd nick it and post it here.

I was shocked to learn just how close to me she lived. I guess its so easy to say it in hindsight, but had I known she'd be gone so soon, I'd have taken to the time to drive up the road and visit her, at least.