HAVE YOU EVER BEEN SO TIRED THAT YOU WANTED TO SLAM YOUR HEAD IN A CAR DOOR

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
JUST TO END THE PAIN? I PASSED THAT POINT ABOUT AN HOUR AGO, AND NOW I'M IN SOME MYSTICAL EXHAUSTION LAND WHERE THE TREES WALK AND THE COFFEE CUP SEDUCES ME WITH HIS SEXY AROMA!!!

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
SNAPT OuT OF IT, NODOZ!

You need a break; you're a mess.

Big Dick McGee

Yes. My hair is a mess, I'm unshaven, I can't concentrate, AND MY FUCKING BLACKBERRY KEEPS BEEPING EVERY THIRTY SECONDS WITH ANOTHER 'URGENT' EMAIL FROM MY BOSS WHO SEEMS TO LOVE PLAYING AROUND WITH THE THING!!

Hmmm...perhaps I'm so exhausted because it's Thursday, I've already worked 35 hours and I still have approximately 30 more hours to work between now and Saturday evening?

Big Dick McGee

Thankfully, I'll be in Hawaii for a week starting on Thanksgiving!

Kerb Crawler

Are you banking hours for vaccation or what? Why are you pulling so many hours?

Big Dick McGee

I work two jobs. Day job is my career, excellent salary but no benefits. Second job pays full benefits for my whole family, including a day care benefit. In five years I'll be abke to quick the second job, though.

Kerb Crawler

Wow. You're the man, BDM.

Big Dick McGee

Nah, just doin' what any man would do to take care of his family, I reckon. But thanks!

Kerb Crawler

YOU'RE LIKE CHARLES FUCKING INGLES!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
That's impressive BDM, I've got two jobs too, but one of them is a band, so that's hard work, but really fun.

God bless you, man.

Kerb Crawler

^HA! I KNEW IT!

Menty, TEACH ME!

Big Dick McGee

Kerb Crawler said:
YOU'RE LIKE CHARLES FUCKING INGLES!

OMFG! HOW DID YOU KNOW I TOLD MY WIFE SHE HAS TO START MAKING HER DRESSES HERSELF AND MAKING OUR OWN ICE CREAM???

Kerb Crawler

Yes, but you guys have teh BEST Christmases EVAH!

Big Dick McGee

We do seem to cry every day, for the dumbest reasons, too.

Sorry gotta go, it's a long ride to Sleepy-eye.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Have you ever fallen asleep on the toilet?

Big Dick McGee

No, but I have had a TOILET FALL ASLEEP ON ME!! REVERSAL OF FORTUNE STARRING JEREMY IRONS AS KLAUS VON BULOW AND GLENN CLOSE AS SONNY "PLEASE DON'T FUCK ME WHILE I'M IN A COMA" VON BULOW, AND RON SILVER AS ALAN "JEWIE JEWMAN LET'S GET ALL THE cupcakeER RAPIST KILLERS OFF DEATH ROW BECAUSE THEY ARE RAILROADED BY THE WHITE MAN" DERSHOWITZ!!

Damn, I'm tired.

CaptainWacky

WAIT, WHO IS KLAUS VON BULOW!? He was mentioned in the Simpons once but I didn't know who he was so I didn't get the joke and it made me sad.

Big Dick McGee

Klaus von Bulow "allegedly" made his wife slip into a coma, inheriting all her vast fortune. Jeremy Irons was brilliant in the film.

CaptainWacky

Sounds like my kind of guy!