Headvoid betrays TK at SC

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
Gotta admit TK has been kinda slow lately, though I can't see how posting on a slower forum is supposed to help.

Oh and the vbulletin license isn't worth it.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
If Messy has impersonated me there will be consequences.

I gave him a couple of free e-mail accounts in good grace and am investigating further.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
headvoid said:

I gave him a couple of free e-mail accounts in good grace and am investigating further.

Pwned.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
headvoid said:

And you didn't delete your mail first?

What a moron. :lol:

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Wrong they were blank fresh e-mail addresses, the truth will out, but I'll remember you called me a moron.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
And you're a antagonistic, self-important, jumped-up little fuck with no real life, who repeatedly tries to create his own hype in order to tell people that you have a hype to live up to in the first place, with severe ADD that clearly manifests itself in a mild personality disorder and a massive desire to practice weak deception at every possible turn you can.

Probably why you fit in so well here :(

Cranky Bastard

Gagh said:
And you're a antagonistic, self-important, jumped-up little fuck with no real life, who repeatedly tries to create his own hype in order to tell people that you have a hype to live up to in the first place, with severe ADD that clearly manifests itself in a mild personality disorder and a massive desire to practice weak deception at every possible turn you can.

Shit, Gagh. Get a room before you seduce him.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
VKD said:
Tamar Garish is a bitter, twisted old crone

Probably to a child like you, yes.

Cranky Bastard

Hit a nerve, did I? Does the fantasy involve leather whips?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Of course you didn't hit a nerve. I just posted 'Fuck off, cunt' for the sheer sake of it.