Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I don't want to be alive any more.

CaptainWacky

They don't deserve Toadfish as a friend.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Did they seem just as toxic to you after one day as they do to us after enduring several years of their selfish idiocy?

CaptainWacky

They seemed like scum.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I don't know what's worse, that they're totally disgusting people, or that they put so much effort into being totally disgusting people because it's the only way they know to make money.

CaptainWacky

They know what they're there for.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yup, they're aware of their audience. And yet, they still manage to be so thick in their actions.

(Yes I'm watching here and there)

CaptainWacky

So she's a nutter and he's spineless.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He really is this gelatinous blob with a mouth. And a gelatinous sense of entitlement.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
He could care less about grammar!

CaptainWacky

If you go over to DigitalSpy they're all whining about how we need to keep "Speidi" in for "entertainment" even though all they do is refuse to do things.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
People don't even know what they want out of their entertainment anymore. The internet has ruined so many things in life...

CaptainWacky

Keep them in to see what they refuse to do next!

CaptainWacky

Why doesn't Frankie get to win immunity when he survived too? If Speidi had been evicted would they have put Paula WHO IS INSANE in the basement on her own?

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I've never watched Big Brother with two fucking terrible people, but now thanks to Channel 5 I feel like I have!

I fucking hate it!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
From a life standpoint, they are both completely retarded (in the strictest sense of the word). But because they have lived their formative years as reality TV stars, they display an intuitive sense of what the producers and the viewers are looking for from them, and they are more than happy to play the part.

The others are just trying to be themselves and seem somewhat sympathetic to the fans*. Meanwhile Speidi™ are a traveling roadshow of reality clichés, open for business.

* Well except Paula of course, she's just crazy.

CaptainWacky

They were nasty about Lacey for no reason. :(