Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt

I don't understand how these people became stars even given their familiarity with reality TV. They're not remotely engaging people. They're not Nikki Grahame or Pete Burns. They're just bores. I don't get it.

Being boring doesn't matter if you live in LA and portray yourself as having a rich lifestyle.

Because America sucks, and Americans are basically retarded.

signed,
an American

They're so obviously playing the villain role, it sort of ruins the whole show. Most of the reasons they confront other housemates have no basis in truth or logic. They just know that wherever BB aims them, they will do the job they think is being asked of them.

They aren't real people, they are professional reality TV characters. The Hills was MTV's skewed version of reality TV in that most of the scenes were set up, and the outcomes planned in advance. I think Speidi just got used to people telling them what to do, and they honeslty don't know how to live for themselves.

And the whole "talk to our lawyers" thing was yet another tool in their reality arsenal. It's a TV cliché. Leo Sayer did it better.

BB giving them the basement is unprecedented. The show really doesn't know what to do with them. Speidi are having the biggest laugh at BB and the UK in general.

They apparently slept in the basement again last night. Because there was a risk Razor would try to eat them or something.

I'm guessing they're getting this treatment because Channel 5 paid them a lot of money to be on the show, and now they realised they paid for two shitty housemates who literally no one likes, and they have to find a way to get as much out of them before they get kicked out to justify the amount they paid for them.

I'm getting a tingly sense that Eggs doesn't like these people. Just a small niggle.

I'm right aren't I?

I love how they're in over their hollow heads by threatening revenge on BB as if BB was a hotel with bad service. I hope BB puts the screws to them hard, just for amusement. Abuse them till they walk.