Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hellman's incarnations are jack's duals

Wouldn't be the first time Jack had created an army of duals to argue with himself. I don't think it's entirely true in this case, though.

It's true....I'm a cross-dressing gnome from Vermont. Please won't somebody love me?

Donovan said:
Wouldn't be the first time Jack had created an army of duals to argue with himself. I don't think it's entirely true in this case, though.

"entirely"? What do you mean?

How can it be a dual if there's more than two?

du·al adj.
  1. Composed of two usually like or complementary parts.
  2. Having a double character or purpose: a belief in the dual nature of reality.
  3. Grammar. Of, relating to, or being a number category that indicates two persons or things, as in Greek, Sanskrit, and Old English.

gnome n.
  1. One of a fabled race of dwarflike creatures who live underground and guard treasure hoards.
  2. In the occult philosophy of Paracelsus, a being that has earth as its element.
  3. A dumpy old loser working on his third mid-life crisis.
see Fake French

Wisdom said:
gnome n.
  1. One of a fabled race of dwarflike creatures who live underground and guard treasure hoards.
  2. In the occult philosophy of Paracelsus, a being that has earth as its element.
  3. A dumpy old loser working on his third mid-life crisis.
see Fake French

and you just told me that you are neither hellman, or a jack stalker :roll:

Panda said:
and you just told me that you are neither hellman, or a jack stalker

Remember: it's either/or, & neither/nor. Your post should read "and you just told me that you are neither hellman, NOR a jack stalker."